19:45 kick off at Rugby Park

SPFL results so far

Kilmarnock-FC.png175px-Rangers.png

Kilmarnock:                                         Rangers:

W/1 D/0 L/2                                        W/2 D/1 L/0

Goals For: 4                                       Goals for: 5

Goals against: 5                                  Goals against: 3

3 points                                              7 points

And here we are at our 4th league game of the season, playing against Kilmarnock who haven't found much success so far in the campaign. Which unfortunately for them will be continuing this Friday. Will likely be a debut match for Joe Garner, as well as a possible feature from Josh Windass (says his dad on Twitter anyway). So should give some lads a rest. 

Rugby Park being the only 3G surface in the SPFL, which is a pain as well as know since last time Waghorn picked up a nasty knock that put him out of commission for a big chunk of the Championship Campaign. However this is a great segway into the next bit! 

** Last Meeting **

The last time we had met Kilmarnock in a competitive game was the fifth round of the Scottish cup. The game would go over two legs as the first meeting at ibrox ended in a 0-0 draw. Then on a dark and wet night, Waghorn would be fouled which would grant us a penalty and thus an early lead. However this would be bittersweet as this saw Waghorn injured who had to be replaced by Nicky Clark. Things were made worse as Kilmarnock equalised, and things looked grim. Then Barrie McKay crossed a ball into the box, finding the left foot of Nicky Clark who promptly found the back of the net! 

Guest Lloyd72

Wes

Tav  Kiernan        Wilson   Hodson

Rossiter

Barton           Forrester

MOH                                        McKay

Garner

Garner goal and a clean sheet please, that's all I want. Not too much to ask imo

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Niko must start!

With bubble wrap, that 3G pitch is giving me the fear 

In saying that, his passing is sublime and will help against an opponent that will sit in 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Wes

Tav  Kiernan        Wilson   Hodson

Rossiter

Barton           Forrester

MOH                                        McKay

Garner

Drop Wilson and Kiernan can be captain again :wink: 

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

With bubble wrap, that 3G pitch is giving me the fear 

In saying that, his passing is sublime and will help against an opponent that will sit in 

Drop Wilson and Kiernan can be captain again :wink: 

Kiernan should always be captain, we average 4 goals a game and have never conceded a goal in a game where he's been captain. :pipe:

Would absolutely love to see Windass back!

Also hope to see Garner in action too.

If Senderos happens to sign (seems likely?) and is capable to start then him and Kiernan.

Niko so far (for me anyway) has looked great coming on as a sub so I'd go with that again this time!

Hope we finally click a bit faster and don't do it the fucking hard way yet again

Hopefully the line-up is

Wes

Tav Senderos Hill Wallace

Windass Barton Rossiter

O'Halloran Garner Forrester

Assuming Windass is fit (if not then Holt if he's fit, if neither drop Forrester into that position and put Miller in upfront), Senderos has signed and Waghorn is still out injured.

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Forrester Rossiter Barton

Miller Garner McKay 

Niko and Holt (if fit) coming off the bench 

I wouldn't play Senderos in this game as I've no idea his level of fitness, I'd give him the full 90 against Linfield the week after though and also partner him and Hill together next month in the cup game versus Queen of the South.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Hopefully the line-up is

Wes

Tav Senderos Hill Wallace

Windass Barton Rossiter

O'Halloran Garner Forrester

Assuming Windass is fit (if not then Holt if he's fit, if neither drop Forrester into that position and put Miller in upfront), Senderos has signed and Waghorn is still out injured.

There hasn't been any news on Holt and I don't think he's in training, so he might be a while away. 

Ankle bone bruising he's got, which is just below being a fracture. Blood and other fluids build up around the area which causes pain.

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Kiernan is the new Davie Weir.

He should be the captain when Oor Waldo isnae in the team. An absolute stalwart in defence.:pipe:

He should be the captain when waldo is in the team :wink:

26 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Confident about this.

Would definitely start O'Halloran. Him, Garner and McKay the front three. Kranjcar, Halliday and Barton in the middle. Hopefully we have a new CB in time.

3-0.

Any reason why you wouldn't start Rossiter?

5 hours ago, WGOH said:

"Crossed a kick into the box", wat?

You actually read the stuff he puts on these?!

And also this might sound creepy but I was lying in bed the other night trying to figure out what your username is, is it an acronym for something? The best I could come up with is "WE'VE GOT O'HALLORAN"

I must have spent a good hour just lying trying to figure it out