***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

I'm now beginning to think we need to thump someone about 4-0, get the confidence flying, last season at the beginning we were destroying teams, can't help but feel if we can get a right resounding victory it would set us off 

I agree. There seems to be pressure on every game just now and they haven't played with the same freedom. The positive is though that we have ground out results which is something we maybe lacked last season.

A good 3 or 4 nil victory would be good to get the season going properly.

5 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I agree. There seems to be pressure on every game just now and they haven't played with the same freedom. The positive is though that we have ground out results which is something we maybe lacked last season.

A good 3 or 4 nil victory would be good to get the season going properly.

Defo mate, I get the feeling these "teams" don't fear us as they used to, and a couple 3/4 nil wins on the bounce will not only put the shitters up them, but the shitters up the nappy rippers

That rhymes

It seems every game is massive now given that our title rivals / scum have begun with convincing results. I would take any kind of win tomorrow night but if we give Killie a hammering I will feel much better going to Paedodome. It's about time we thrash a team. I'm thinking right now we could smash Killie by 4 or 5. Would love to see Forrester, McKay / O'Halloran and Garner start. Think we could tear them to shreds. Although as always our defence is a worry. Also start Krancjar with Halliday / Holt and Barton / Rossiter. Rossiter / Barton doesn't work for me. No disrespect to Miller - he should be an impact sub now and not starting. No doubt he could make an impact on most games if he came on. 

14 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Defo mate, I get the feeling these "teams" don't fear us as they used to, and a couple 3/4 nil wins on the bounce will not only put the shitters up them, but the shitters up the nappy rippers

That rhymes

Ha ha nappy rippers. Never heard that one before. I've lived a sheltered life.

I actually think the opposite that the opposition do fear a hiding so they sit back. Every team we have played so far has sat back let us have possession and tried to hit us on the break. The players though do seem frightened to try something and would rather play the simple ball whereas last season they were more confident to take a risk. A good win to get the confidence up is just what we need.

4 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

You must really like his tweets...

Never wanted him anywhere near the club , he's always been a mouthpiece. Difference now is he's a mouthpiece thats not as good as he thinks he is.

Our play has completely changed since he came and i would like to see how we play with him out of the side tonight.

I just watched the highlights of the Dundee game and the idea that McKay should be dropped is ludicrous.  Even though he was not at his best he created both goals and played a superb ball through for what should have been the clinching third goal.

I'd go with MacKay Forrester and OHalloran and save old Miller's legs on that surface. Wouldn't let Waggy near it if he's fit bit the bench. 

I'd like to see Barton, Rossiter and Kranjcar in midfield which will be solid but with the added flair we missed last 2 games 

8 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

I'd go with MacKay Forrester and OHalloran and save old Miller's legs on that surface. Wouldn't let Waggy near it if he's fit bit the bench. 

I'd like to see Barton, Rossiter and Kranjcar in midfield which will be solid but with the added flair we missed last 2 games 

That midfield is too slow.

34 minutes ago, Briton said:

I just watched the highlights of the Dundee game and the idea that McKay should be dropped is ludicrous.  Even though he was not at his best he created both goals and played a superb ball through for what should have been the clinching third goal.

I wouldn't drop him, but he really struggled against Motherwell. Part of the crowd really got on his back, and while he wasn't hiding he was completely afraid to take his man on or take a creative 'risk'.

Was much better in the second half, and then got hooked.

Part of the 'problem' with success is you got people signing up for tickets or season books who aren't 'regulars' who've been through thick and thin - they're very quick to get angry when things don't go well. More 'fans' than 'supporters' - not an issue, and happy to have them, but there's a marked difference in reaction IMO. Tough for inexperienced players. 

The fact that the teams we field are too close to last seasons side  combined with these recent poor performances is giving me the massive fear. 

We  paid over a £1m for Garner  get him in from the start none of this last 30 mins nonsense.

A lot at Ibrox in many positions need to up their game and start producing.

54 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I wouldn't drop him, but he really struggled against Motherwell. Part of the crowd really got on his back, and while he wasn't hiding he was completely afraid to take his man on or take a creative 'risk'.

Was much better in the second half, and then got hooked.

Part of the 'problem' with success is you got people signing up for tickets or season books who aren't 'regulars' who've been through thick and thin - they're very quick to get angry when things don't go well. More 'fans' than 'supporters' - not an issue, and happy to have them, but there's a marked difference in reaction IMO. Tough for inexperienced players. 

Ffs. If they can't take a bit of criticism they shouldn't be playing for Rangers. When the terraces were packed, the players had a lot more to put up wiyh yhan they get now. Just ask John Greig; he got his fair share of it.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I'd fucking hate that.

Going about your day and fans come up to you wanting a convo. I'm a moody bastart right enough and would be a fans worst nightmare.

It's called PR. It's the fans who keep him in a job. An unpopular player doesn't last long at any club.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I'd fucking hate that.

Going about your day and fans come up to you wanting a convo. I'm a moody bastart right enough and would be a fans worst nightmare.

It was just brief mate, a think he's in at this time to dodge cunts like me lol