***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Happy to see Forrester moved into the midfield. A bit of extra creativity. Probably still lacks a bit more energy with Barton playing further forward though.

Would've liked to have seen Miller dropped and MO'H start but we have good options from the bench for the 60min sub so hopefully see that and Garner on for Dodoo.

3-1 win.

15 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Does Miller have a picture of the gaffer in nothing but his magic hat? Undroppable.

I also think he's probably better coming off the bench but he's scored the last two games FFS. It will be different when Waggy is back and Garner starts scoring. 

4 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

Young McKay is the lucky one in that team selection for me. I'd have dropped him for O'Halloran. Give him the Wee boot up the erse he looks like he needs. Confidence looks shot just now. 

Had an off day last week but every other game this season he's been our best player. A bit harsh I'd say

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Had an off day last week but every other game this season he's been our best player. A bit harsh I'd say

Each to their own mate but I think he's been pish in most of our league games this season. Can't recall him beating his man or linking up regularly against Hamilton, Dundee or  Motherwell 

8 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Looking forward to seeing how you worked that out. If you mean by missing chances, that could apply to any striker in the world.

He breaks up an obscene number of our moves. The ball moves around nicely and he either takes a shit touch and loses it, or pivots for 20 minutes while deciding who to pass it to. 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, KirkBroadband said:

I think MOH is shite the sooner we decide on our front 3 the better. Obviously Garners gonna get his chance as the money involved and Waggy get's back...can Dodoo play on the left...let's hope so?

No one will take Mckays LW spot mate, he's our best player imo.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

No one will take Mckays LW spot mate, he's our best player imo.

At his best mate aye i'd agree...don't wanna get on his back but for a guy with his first touch and control he should be taking the piss out of the defender every time and it baffles me why he dosn't? Competition just may be the thing he needs!