***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, jim white's a bear said:

What a stupid comment, do you not think the players deserve some criticism here? Last season the 2 games we played against Killie we bossed them, the same with Dundee.

Nearly every player has been below par this season so far

The main criticism should be towards the manager although the players do need to take some too.

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Cheers mate. 

Can someone summarise first half for me? Defence to blame again for goal?

usual shite. warburton has changed fuck all. he better sort it out or start packing his bags.

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

Cheers mate. 

Can someone summarise first half for me? Defence to blame again for goal?

Best team in front, Boyd went on to a through ball like Usain Bolt and outpaced our 2 CH's to slot it away from 12yds out with left foot.

We haven't put more than 2 passes together and Dodoo off after with a jarred knee injury in 14mins

To summarise, pish!

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Should have been booked long ago. Our players are getting ragdolled this game. A lot is going on off the ball as well. Dare I say we need to add a bit of a dirty streak to our game?

Probably mate, but we'd just get booked or sent off for it!

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Should have been booked long ago. Our players are getting ragdolled this game. A lot is going on off the ball as well. Dare I say we need to add a bit of a dirty streak to our game?

Trouble is we'll be carded for it, while they aye turn blind eyes when our players are poleaxed.