***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think that's the worse we've played all season. Created absolutely nothing and can barely string a few passes together. No energy, no penetration, no urgency, no quality. Nothing.

The plus side is we still have 45 minutes to change it. We can still do this. The players just need to get their finger out. And fast.........

We don't seem to have a plan A anymore :disappointment:

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Sorry I disagree mate, it's down to the manager! Do you think for a minute Dick advocaat for instance would suffer this shite? Players arses need booted by the manager when they're underperforming like this. Defensive faults need to be rectified by the manager, but are they being rectified because it does not look like it?

A Jock Wallace style rocket s needed, don't Comare to DA he spent tens of millions at every lub, we're operating with no money

Much of the same from rangers in terms of how we've been playing in the first 45 of games, no excuses for it were a far better team than these, need to be aware that teams know how we're gonna set up and know how to set up against us, wouldn't hurt to have a plan b and c , need to seriously up our game quickly or the scum will make light work of us on the 10th 

1 minute ago, Lord Summerisle said:

Need either Kranjcar or O'Halloran on for Barton at the start of the second half, no waiting around for 60 odd minutes 

I would hook McKay before anybody, he is fast becoming our new invisible man.

We are utter dog shit, any better team than kilmarnock would have taken 4 or 5 of us, at this rate we are not going to get near to winning the league. Never wanted to start miller as hes has offered eff all, his touch is absolute gash. Struggling against teams like this who are destine for relegation is not looking good what so ever

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

We will still win somehow but I'm bricking the Old Firm game.

It's been brutal viewing thus far but bizarrely I think we're a team set up for better opposition. I think we find it hard to play against teams that sit in and play deep. Against better, more open teams I think it allows us to play better. That said, it's hard to justify anything after those 45 minutes!!

4 minutes ago, one55 said:

maybe but we're fucking shite. if we are struggling against the mighty hamilton dundee motherwell and kilmarnock then we'll be fucked by celtic aberdeen hearts etc. 

As you and I both know teams raise their game against us, it was always going to be a step up and everyone knows how to play against us. 

Mounting a title challenge on a shoestring ain't easy.

It's game 4 calm down, the Yams are big and strong and will cause us problems at set pieces,  Aberdeen are no great shakes. Celtic have looked good in patches, but struggle at the back too. However we are Rangers,  stay positive,  hard I know, but stick with it. 

Chin up Bears games not over.

"keep believing" Marvin Andrews

17 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Thats a bit more like it, cut them wide open there.

Anyway lads relax, Joe Garner scored 25 goals on FM for me, so he's bound to pop up with a few!

Let's hope you're right mate (tu)

How the fuck is Rossiter getting a free ride on here? Barton is looking shite because we're obviously asking him to play a role he can't play. Rossiter has been fucking shite IN Barton's role.

MOH should also have brought on for Dodoo instead of Garner. Miller should get hooked for MOH NOW. Guy has been awful.

This is fucking dreadful.

Hard to take any positives from that first half, with the exception of Forrester its been another shit show. Defence out jumped by McDonald last week, now outrun by fucking Boyd. Barton has been a huge let down and it's amazing how bad Miller has to play before he finally gets dropped. Rossiter or Barton to start at DM, one or the other and then two attacking midfielders. This midfield experiment has completely negated our attacking play. 

Just now, trueblueal said:

Get Barton off for Kranjcar and Miller or MacKay off for O'Halloran. Pish, slow as fuck, no urgency. We haven't dominated possession, been so scrappy and look like an amateur team 

Barton off? At least he hasn't been completely annonymous unlike Rossiter tonight.

If anything Barton should be back playing in his more natural position with kranjcar on next to Forrester in place of Rossiter.