***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Sorry I disagree mate, it's down to the manager! Do you think for a minute Dick advocaat for instance would suffer this shite? Players arses need booted by the manager when they're underperforming like this. Defensive faults need to be rectified by the manager, but are they being rectified because it does not look like it?

Dick Advocaat? Spent what, upto 80 million or something and the the team still got beat. Too many people ignoring the fact the players aren't performing

im not buying this "Kilmarnock have been superb" comment there, we have been absolutely fuckin woeful.

its like watching the gardner in charge again

completely different performance from last year...no passion, no desire.

I feel for Harry who must be thinking like us "Where the fuck is the rest of the team?"

King is a squint eyed clown as well he should be handing Warburton more money to buy a quality centre-half instead of leaving him to scour the freebie market for washed up ex-EPL defenders :anguish:

I'd rather we get beat here so it gives everyone the kick up the arse necessary 

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

This is spot on for me, I don't know what's happened.

Its infuriating , we just arent playing to our strenghs , if we play a high pressing , high intensity game then nobody in the league can live with us but for whatever reason we dont seem to be doing it , and for me the buck stops at the manager 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Stealth "I'm on holiday" comment!?!  Lucky bastard and we need to sit and watch this utter shite!

I don't know what to say, we've regressed so much and it's nothing to do with the step up in league, as GF said earlier, we've played 3 of the 4 shittiest teams in this league and what we've delivered has been unacceptable, end of.

Haha!

I got him with that a few months ago!

Unfortunately, he hasn't gone far enough to distance himself from that crap....