***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Another terrible performance. No worse than we were against Dundee or Motherwell, we were just luckier in those games. Everyone knows how we play, and we're incredibly easy to counter. Going to be a long season.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Rapidly losing patience in our manager, the sub of bringing Halliday instead of MOH was one of the worst decisions I've ever witnessed.

I think leaving a central midfield of Forrester and Kranjcar would have been the worst decision I'd ever witnessed...

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Reality check big time.

We arent going to get our own way as easily this season.

Warburton needs to man up and drop either Rossiter or Barton we are pish when they both play. 

Cant wait for Waghorn to come back

We miss Waggy bigtime tbh.

Kris Boyd eh. That's a midget n a fat man that's outpaced, outmuscled and outplayed our defence. 

The leagues miles away. People saying MW underestimated the league? We all did. Never good enough. 

Wallace missing Mckay missing Barton hopeless Kiernan pish 

Can't drop 4 points from 4 games against bottom 6 teams and expect to win the league. 

Aye wel have good days n bad days but the consistency isn't there. That should be cannon fodder. 

We will beat the cellics and aberdeens but dropping points to teams like that tonight is the reason we will be nowhere near it

Dropping points to teams who will be struggling against relegation all season.

Scraping by against teams who will finish in the bottom six.

The way we started last season is a faint memory, even Championship teams caught on to it and we haven't came up with an answer.