Opinions, we all think we are right.

pcbear

When you look through the posts on here passing opinion on the game/certain player/tactics etc its so far apart and varying you wonder if we were watching the same event.

I know we all have our favourites and tend to cut them a bit of slack when we pounce on an error by someone who we don't hold in such high esteem, but its always fascinated me that when you get back to the car/coach/train or whatever just how different our views are of a match that just ended 10-15 minutes earlier are.

I suppose that's whats makes it all the more interesting, btw I am always right.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

When you look through the posts on here passing opinion on the game/certain player/tactics etc its so far apart and varying you wonder if we were watching the same event.

I know we all have our favourites and tend to cut them a bit of slack when we pounce on an error by someone who we don't hold in such high esteem, but its always fascinated me that when you get back to the car/coach/train or whatever just how different our views are of a match that just ended 10-15 minutes earlier are.

I suppose that's whats makes it all the more interesting, btw I am always right.

That's what makes football so interesting,mate! and that's why a manager should never listen to the opinions of a football fan. A fan will find fault/ give praise on a particular player(s) but not look at the reasons behind a managers tactics or selection over the entire 90+ minutes of a game.

The first thing I learned when I started coaching was never to listen to what was said on the sidelines or the media, because once you do that, you are on the road to failing.

Being a critical football fan is the easiest job in the world; being a successful manager isn't as easy, :pipe:

You're assuming some of those passing opinions were at the game. Or even saw it on the box. Many haven't but still tell you how good / shite players are.

Opinions are fine, debate is good, the one thing that irks me though is the because we're Rangers one. 

We'll beat the bheggars. Because we just will.  Because we're Rangers. Like we'll win this league . Just because. Reasoning and logic to argument? Just because we will. ?.

That aside, I'm glad you always have the same opinion as me because I'm always right. (Glossing over my initial thoughts on Harry ???).