Done deal

Its finally done. Dunno if its already been posted, couldn't see it in bears den, but its done. Still need a defender or 2. Gutted about Lescott, but his wages were sky high so it was never going to happen. Probably would've been shit anyway. Best days behind him and his team just got relegated. 

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Its finally done. Dunno if its already been posted, couldn't see it in bears den, but its done. Still need a defender or 2. Gutted about Lescott, but his wages were sky high so it was never going to happen. Probably would've been shit anyway. Best days behind him and his team just got relegated. 

Horrible trying to make out any sense from that.

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

What is so difficult to make sense of. English language or that I didn't mention the player we have been trying to sign for the last week or so not getting mentioned by name?

I thought you were talking of MacBeth

12 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

What is so difficult to make sense of. English language or that I didn't mention the player we have been trying to sign for the last week or so not getting mentioned by name?

Thats even more spasticated than your OP.

37 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

post-48972-LOST-Jin-thumbs-up-gif-Imgur-