Favourite Rangers Goals

what's your favourite rangers goal, one of my favourites was Ally's overhead kick against hibs, I remember that day I was behind the goal on the old parkhead terracing, watching it back now it seems to fly in but my memories of that day were the ball seemed to linger in the air forever before going into the back of the net. as if in slow motion

Kenny Watson via West Ham ( Tennents Caledonian Cup ) centuries ago they had just broke the transfer record and bought Phil Parkes, Kenny Watson sauntered over the half way line and was possibly still in the semi circle when he smashed it into the net the proverbial Exocet.

Mc'coist header from gascoigne cross against the beggars, 1st old firm game at new piggery, well it was half a piggery as both stands behind goal weren't built yet, went fucking mental when that goal went in!! ????

2 hours ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Kenny Watson via West Ham ( Tennents Caledonian Cup ) centuries ago they had just broke the transfer record and bought Phil Parkes, Kenny Watson sauntered over the half way line and was possibly still in the semi circle when he smashed it into the net the proverbial Exocet.

Thought he was a very underrated player for us .