Under their skin

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

She has internal testicles with no womb or ovaries. Baffling that she's allowed to compete.

If that's right, it only emphasises the point that it's a valid issue to be concerned by. 

Still don't know what you do with someone like Caster Semenya though, and I feel for her just as much. I know the IAAF are in the middle of some kind of consultation in relation to it in an effort to come up with a 'solution'. It'll be interesting to hear their conclusion.

Point is, Lynsey aint racist and she aint a bigot. The facebook filth are the bigots.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we're back Septics 'journey' has just began, back to the world of being the constant victim, greeting and bleeding, questioning the impartiality of officials, the press and society at large with their tinfoil hats and 'ra establishment' theories. Enjoy.:mutley:

They cant understand the irony in calling anyone who likes Rangers a bigot, the majority of them are inbred or at the very least poorly educated and mentally inept. If they werent so scummy and deplorble id feel sorry for them, but they are so I dont

6 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I actually don't care what they smelly cunts think about us, new club sevco bumped ur queen  bla bla bla bla, canny wait to beat play Rangers lol they always trip themselves up ,1 at my work was talking to another 1 about the 2 of them putting a coupon on together and 1 says coz I was standing there "mind don't put Rangers on their shite eh a mean sevco"  I was like? Honestly the patter is so repetitive that u know what's coming next. I've seriously gave up arguing or sniping back as its back to square 1 within 5 minutes. 

Just ask them about jim torbett

Hate the dirty smelly bastards with a passion. Would never have one as a friend  and the less i have to be in company with one the better. Unfortunately work with a few and all they talk about is us. Oh your a new club u died and then on the other hand cnt wait to fuk yees in the old firm game.

Fucking tore right into these obsessed smelly dirty creepy weirdo bastards on the 10th.

9 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I know they are obsessed with us at the best of times but even after 3 games back in the top flight it's all started even though we are a 'new' club apparently.

Twitter has a lot of strange people none more so than the great unwashed.

I see tonight Lynsey Sharp has been getting abuse from them for eh making an Olympic final setting a national record and setting a PB.

Ive seen them find a 'dive' from Andy Halliday v Hamilton to counter act a comment from Gerry McCullloch about Leigh Griffiths dive.

Comments wondering why Kenny Miller wasn't booked for winner v Motherwell.

It's 3 games in and they've taken this to another level already. 

This is maybe a general frustration from myself rather than a genuine point but more than ever I can't wait to shut them up and win this league. It's turned in to a way more nasty bitter divide than it ever has been.

Every time one of them gets booked you will always get "do you remember when (insert name of any Rangers player) did so-and-so did such-and-such against (name a team) and the referee missed it/did nothing etc? As someone else has pointed out; their obsession knows no bounds.

Their whole ethos is Lie, deflect, Deny. 

The fact is, they no longer have it all their own way; they know that they have had their chance and they blew it.

If Rangers had had 4 years of virtually no opposition worth the name, we would have had at least, another two Trebles under our belt and they know it and it hurts that they were not good enough - even after buying almost every other club's best players they still couldn't do it.

Put simply, they are terrified.  There is no silver lining behind their cloud, just another cloud.

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

I don't know what the score is with Semenya, but I was under the impression she had a female anatomy, but massively high testosterone levels. Not her fault, and she's 100% right to compete to the best of her ability until told she can't, and I don't think it's a clear cut issue at all. 

It has to be discussed and weighed up, and Lynsey is 100% right in expressing her concerns. If Semenya's judged female, then you could argue that her testosterone levels are just a big advantage, like Bolt's long legs, but for me testosterone levels are such a massive part of the difference between men and women, and a massive part of the reason they're separated, that it makes it entirely unfair on most female athletes to be up against someone with such an obvious male characteristic.

I don't know what you do, because Semenya is nothing but a victim of her own genetics. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time for her. But in terms of the filth commenting on this, the solution doesn't really matter. The point is it's a completely valid topic of discussion, and completely understandable that it would upset athletes like Lynsey that work their arses off only to find out that they don't actually have a chance.

People that aren't bigots themselves would see that.

Very well thought out post.No one is really at fault as they compete to the rules in place.Its these rules that have to be addressed and clarified.In doing so all involved are entitled to make their views known.

8 hours ago, A.T.G said:

If she's got a fanny then she can race

i'll take the hit then and check

EDIT: 8000 posts, emotional

Well done on the 8,000. Maybe we could ask the scums wee Brenda to check her out and let us know what he thinks as he's into half man half woman issues.

They are the Scottish/Irish flat earth society. I actually have a bit of grudging respect for anyone who can live inside a completely detached alternate reality. Especially one created by 'courageous' bloggers (aka unemployable social outcasts), priests, cardinals, dead IRA gunmen, convicted sex offenders and armchair legal experts who left school at 15. 

And what a bizarre construct that alternate reality is! A world in which Penn State FC are forbidden by the Police from scoring more than two goals away from home. A world in which every referee in Scotland is masonic, Papist hating extremist. A world in which Joe Garner was a "free transfer", Lescott was offered thruppence a fortnight and a room in a 2☆ B&B. A world in which their recent protest at a CL qualifier was a "humanitarian effort". A world in which Rangers and the Scottish media are owned/controlled by a shadowy outfit known as "Level5". JFK was murdered by the Orange Order, Scotland will be majority RC by 2030 (they're obsessed with demographics in Ulster too), Scottish football is actually the WWE, Hivs fans did nothing wrong at the SC final, the Queen died in 1994 and was replaced by a doppelganger, Sean South was not an avowed Fascist, William Wallace was a Communist, Bobby Sands wasn't conned into starving himself to death, Joey Barton is illiterate, Phillipe Senderos is a Swiss bricklayer and Ill Phil is a mentally stable, totally not bigoted, impartial journalist.

They actually make Scientology look like a perfectly rational and sane philosophy. Fantasy, revisionism, lies and half-baked conspiracy theories are their staples. They have never known any better. Expecting the fanatical bastards to be, in any way, rational, balanced, insightful or honest is like expecting chimpanzees not to fling shite at each other! 

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Brenda has just volunteered to stick his hand up Casters skirt to check if she has a fud. Says he's done this sort of thing before and has experience :lol: 

Be able to judge my either the look of joy or disappointment on his face 

Was browsing twitter the other week and got linked over to that clown the clumpanys feed.

Almost a minute by minute update everything that goes on at Rangers? You can just imagine this guy sitting in his pish stained PJs on his brighthouse laptop foaming at the mouth 24/7 about Rangers.

They really are a bunch of weirdos.

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Hate the dirty smelly bastards with a passion. Would never have one as a friend  and the less i have to be in company with one the better. Unfortunately work with a few and all they talk about is us. Oh your a new club u died and then on the other hand cnt wait to fuk yees in the old firm game.

Fucking tore right into these obsessed smelly dirty creepy weirdo bastards on the 10th.

The biggest mistake our forefathers made - we should have washed them, clothed them, fed them and then sent them fucking packing.

Scottish FA tweet the call ups. First comment is by a taig about Lee Wallace and not the 4 Celtic players, or the squad it's self that did get call ups. 

Their obsessions has been there downfall. Whilst we where away they have obsessed about title stripping and tax affairs and failed to notice the serious downgrade in quality within their own club. 

They are now forced to spunk cash they need not have spent had they pulled away from us while we where down and almost out. 

They know the gap is pretty much gone between the teams now and are bricking it so they turn to the only thing they know how to do. Obsess about us. 

Whether 55 is this season or next the Timplosion that will follow is going to be amazing. 

18 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I know they are obsessed with us at the best of times but even after 3 games back in the top flight it's all started even though we are a 'new' club apparently.

Twitter has a lot of strange people none more so than the great unwashed.

I see tonight Lynsey Sharp has been getting abuse from them for eh making an Olympic final setting a national record and setting a PB.

Ive seen them find a 'dive' from Andy Halliday v Hamilton to counter act a comment from Gerry McCullloch about Leigh Griffiths dive.

Comments wondering why Kenny Miller wasn't booked for winner v Motherwell.

It's 3 games in and they've taken this to another level already. 

This is maybe a general frustration from myself rather than a genuine point but more than ever I can't wait to shut them up and win this league. It's turned in to a way more nasty bitter divide than it ever has been.

The Internet has blown their minds they live on the net as they have nothing else in their life.

On 8/21/2016 at 6:49 PM, Scottywellhousetb said:

We've got bearettes at the Olympics they've got susan boyle, fuck them, I'm glad it's getting worse, however far we can distance ourselves from their rancid shite is not far enough 

Brilliant mate (tu)  And well done Lyndsey!

I feel it's got more bitter and much more vicious as well, there has always been the hatred, but it's now on a completely different level now. Even the wee shity teams are looking to have a pop at us. Some of the posters saying about the old newco arguments these cunts should be ridiculed at every turn, did they fuckers start calling Jesus, Newco Jesus after he came out of the cave.

16 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

I feel it's got more bitter and much more vicious as well, there has always been the hatred, but it's now on a completely different level now. Even the wee shity teams are looking to have a pop at us. Some of the posters saying about the old newco arguments these cunts should be ridiculed at every turn, did they fuckers start calling Jesus, Newco Jesus after he came out of the cave.

Are you saying we died and rose again?

And are due to ascend to heaven soon?