Under their skin

ElBufalo20

I know they are obsessed with us at the best of times but even after 3 games back in the top flight it's all started even though we are a 'new' club apparently.

Twitter has a lot of strange people none more so than the great unwashed.

I see tonight Lynsey Sharp has been getting abuse from them for eh making an Olympic final setting a national record and setting a PB.

Ive seen them find a 'dive' from Andy Halliday v Hamilton to counter act a comment from Gerry McCullloch about Leigh Griffiths dive.

Comments wondering why Kenny Miller wasn't booked for winner v Motherwell.

It's 3 games in and they've taken this to another level already. 

This is maybe a general frustration from myself rather than a genuine point but more than ever I can't wait to shut them up and win this league. It's turned in to a way more nasty bitter divide than it ever has been.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyndsey Sharp asked authorities to do someone about these half man/half woman mutants participating in the female athletics as it's unfair to natural females like herself.  It's a fair point.  Twitter instantly accused her of racism and she's being portrayed as hating blacks now.  Celtic fans just jump on the bandwagon with shite like 'she's always been a bigot'.  It's very sad indeed.

Capture.JPG

7 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I know they are obsessed with us at the best of times but even after 3 games back in the top flight it's all started even though we are a 'new' club apparently.

I see tonight Lynsey Sharp has been getting abuse from them for eh making an Olympic final setting a national record and setting a PB.

Ive seen them find a 'dive' from Andy Halliday v Hamilton to counter act a comment from Gerry McCullloch about Leigh Griffiths dive.

This is maybe a general frustration from myself rather than a genuine point but more than ever I can't wait to shut them up and win this league. It's turned in to a way more nasty bitter divide than it ever has been.

We've got bearettes at the Olympics they've got susan boyle, fuck them, I'm glad it's getting worse, however far we can distance ourselves from their rancid shite is not far enough 

18 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Smell their fear.

They can't even decide if we're a new club or an old enemy. £50 brief suggest they know the truth.

They kind of want us back to toy with us, but only if we do what they want.... 

Don't care about.  Sharp. Or Burnley.  Or the Queen.  Or anything.

Now is when we should be plotting performance v rattles in a league other cup game.

Fuckin tore in Gers. 

24 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

It's turned in to a way more nasty bitter divide than it ever has been.

This.

Multiple factors, one anyway is the laws on songs. Their faux outrage and offence was the catalyst for people being hauled in front of a judge for singing. 

I actually don't care what they smelly cunts think about us, new club sevco bumped ur queen  bla bla bla bla, canny wait to beat play Rangers lol they always trip themselves up ,1 at my work was talking to another 1 about the 2 of them putting a coupon on together and 1 says coz I was standing there "mind don't put Rangers on their shite eh a mean sevco"  I was like? Honestly the patter is so repetitive that u know what's coming next. I've seriously gave up arguing or sniping back as its back to square 1 within 5 minutes. 

43 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

naw I see your point, the media has a field day when scott brown accuses Jamie walker of hearts for cheating, Griffiths booked for diving against st johnstone, hence cheating but not the same media hype, also everyone jumping on the band wagon about wee harry at Dundee saying the ref bottled it, did the ref bottle it yesterday also cause he gave us hee haw.

58 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Lyndsey Sharp ask authorities to doing someone about these half man, half mutant running in the athletics as it's unfair to natural female athletes like herself.  IT's a fair point.  Twitter instantly accused her of racism and she's being portrayed as hating blacks now.  Celtic fans just jump on the bandwagon with shite like 'she's always been a bigot'.  It's very sad indeed.

Capture.JPG

remind them who hate blacks

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Lyndsey Sharp ask authorities to doing someone about these half man, half mutant running in the athletics as it's unfair to natural female athletes like herself.  IT's a fair point.  Twitter instantly accused her of racism and she's being portrayed as hating blacks now.  Celtic fans just jump on the bandwagon with shite like 'she's always been a bigot'.  It's very sad indeed.

Capture.JPG

Caster doesn't even have Ovaries or a Womb. and the increased testosterone helps her build muscle. 

I'd say it was unfair as fuck. Lynsey and the other athletes have every right to complain because when you see the margin that she wins races by. 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Caster doesn't even have Ovaries or a Womb. and the increased testosterone helps her build muscle. 

I'd say it was unfair as fuck. Lynsey and the other athletes have every right to complain because when you see the margin that she wins races by. 

I read an article about some countries sourcing out these half man/half woman people so they can be trained and put in to future athletic events.  Laughable stuff. 

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I read an article about some countries sourcing out these half man/half woman people so they can be trained and put in to future athletic events.  Laughable stuff. 

It really skews the line about being Male/Female. Stricter tests are needed in place. But due to how PC the world is these day, the SJW will call foul as per usual.

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

It really skews the line about being Male/Female. Stricter tests are needed in place. But due to how PC the world is these day, the SJW will call foul as per usual.

They were actually giving this Caster injections to put her testosterone in line with normal females.  Her times were noticeably reduced.  That ruling to reduce her testosterone was then overturned and she can now run with 3x as much as the female competitors.  Why wouldn't females complain about this?  They have what is comparable to a man competing with them and that's not fair to anyone.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Lyndsey Sharp asked authorities to do someone about these half man/half woman mutants participating in the female athletics as it's unfair to natural females like herself.  It's a fair point.  Twitter instantly accused her of racism and she's being portrayed as hating blacks now.  Celtic fans just jump on the bandwagon with shite like 'she's always been a bigot'.  It's very sad indeed.

Capture.JPG

Fuck me. What's wrong with some people.

Lynsey had a fair point.  For all it's got nothing to do with Semenya and isn't her fault in the slightest, it's definitely an issue.

Take it the filth thought that Paula Radcliffe was a racist bigot as well when she was discussing it afterwads in similar terms to Lynsey?

Dirty scumbags.

Wouldn't describe it as nasty, it's petty, it's always been petty. Fans from both sides in a perpetual tit-for-tat, it's pathetic.

Closest I've seen to nasty was the first and second seasons Lennon was in charge over at the San Giro. Brought out the worst in both sets a fans. Cunts sending him bullets and then that lot over there in response holding vigils and singing songs about Apartheid. It was a fucking shitshow.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Fuck me. What's wrong with some people.

Lynsey had a fair point.  For all it's got nothing to do with Semenya and isn't her fault in the slightest, it's definitely an issue.

Take it the filth thought that Paula Radcliffe was a racist bigot as well when she was discussing it afterwads in similar terms to Lynsey?

Dirty scumbags.

Many of these clowns are overlooking the obvious issue here.  Men and woman have separate categories for a reason.  Some people are talking like being born a normal female is just bad DNA. 

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Does she actually have balls though?

Her testosterone is that of a mans so I think it's safe to assume she has testicles.  They're probably inside her body so it's not like someone can just look up his/her skirt and check. 

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Many of these clowns are overlooking the obvious issue here.  Men and woman have separate categories for a reason.  Some people are talking luck being born a normal female is just bad DNA. 

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I don't know what the score is with Semenya, but I was under the impression she had a female anatomy, but massively high testosterone levels. Not her fault, and she's 100% right to compete to the best of her ability until told she can't, and I don't think it's a clear cut issue at all. 

It has to be discussed and weighed up, and Lynsey is 100% right in expressing her concerns. If Semenya's judged female, then you could argue that her testosterone levels are just a big advantage, like Bolt's long legs, but for me testosterone levels are such a massive part of the difference between men and women, and a massive part of the reason they're separated, that it makes it entirely unfair on most female athletes to be up against someone with such an obvious male characteristic.

I don't know what you do, because Semenya is nothing but a victim of her own genetics. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time for her. But in terms of the filth commenting on this, the solution doesn't really matter. The point is it's a completely valid topic of discussion, and completely understandable that it would upset athletes like Lynsey that work their arses off only to find out that they don't actually have a chance.

People that aren't bigots themselves would see that.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't know what the score is with Semenya, but I was under the impression she had a female anatomy, but massively high testosterone levels. Not her fault, and she's 100% right to compete to the best of her ability until told she can't, and I don't think it's a clear cut issue at all. 

It has to be discussed and weighed up, and Lynsey is 100% right in expressing her concerns. If Semenya's judged female, then you could argue that her testosterone levels are just a big advantage, like Bolt's long legs, but for me testosterone levels are such a massive part of the difference between men and women, and a massive part of the reason they're separated, that it makes it entirely unfair on most female athletes to be up against someone with such an obvious male characteristic.

I don't know what you do, because Semenya is nothing but a victim of her own genetics. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time for her. But in terms of the filth commenting on this, the solution doesn't really matter. The point is it's a completely valid topic of discussion, and completely understandable that it would upset athletes like Lynsey that work their arses off only to find out that they don't actually have a chance.

People that aren't bigots themselves would see that.

She has internal testicles with no womb or ovaries. Baffling that she's allowed to compete.