Rangers Vs Motherwell - Video

julescotia

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Great vid Jules

i know its all about us but would it not also be good to see goals against to allow for some critique.  

Exactly what I was thinking mate and also from where I was sitting it looked offside,  not seen a replay yet though.

Still great work you do Jules ?

3 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Cracking video again I noticed me and 1 of my wee boys are in it when he is on my shoulders 19 seconds in lol. U will have made his week when I show him when he gets in from school later. 

Great stuff Jules and well done the bluewhitevanman. Hope he can get an original copy for the family album :541: 

34 minutes ago, one55 said:

any reason why these videos are always blurry as fuck and have shite music in them? 

That's s bit harsh the person goes out their road to make a video and ppl who can't make it to a game or whatever can jump on here and watch and no have to suffer all the tims on sportscene pullin their puddins over septic. I love the vids I couldn't make Dundee game and straight on here as soon as the video was up, job done. The music if u don't like it, turn it down. 

1 hour ago, one55 said:

any reason why these videos are always blurry as fuck and have shite music in them? 

Your opinion but if they are not your cup of tea why watch them? I wish I had the know how to do what jules does and whilst his musical choice isn't always to my taste it is still a pleasure watching the videos every week

4 hours ago, one55 said:

You want commentary? Then log in to RangersTV and watch it there.
Can't afford it?  Watch it free on the beebs website or the SPFL youtube channel (without commentary, just crowd noise). Even the Sun website's showing some highlights this year!
Add into that Sky's & BTsports websites if it's a live game, and also our opponents media outlets.  Take yer pick.

This is, and always will be something a little bit different.

Nice one mate, MOH really needs to see the big picture sometimes, Miller was on his own middle of the box with an empty goal in front of him MOH just charged towards goal bashing the ball against the goalie, still on Miller it was a superb take from Kranjcar's pass prior to HF's goal.

4 hours ago, one55 said:

Was waiting on the punchline, but it would appear the rocket is serious.  

Time and effort put into each video is excellent, quality excellent, soundtrack depends on your individual taste but even Bach would be preferable to listening to Tom Miller, great effort very week Jules.

Not sure about te goals against us, would just turn into another scapegoat thread.

4 hours ago, one55 said:

FS the bottom line is no cunt makes you watch them. Suppose it's like cheese n onion crisps,if you don't like them don't fuckin eat them. Really disappointed on your response and you deserve the pelters coming your way.