Scotland squad announced

RFCRobertson

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

I'm a big Scotland fan but constantly picking his favourites will be Strachan's downfall. 

The fact he blindly stuck with Hutton last campaign despite not playing all season tells me a lot about his decision making. 

That wee arsehole has never done anything to have a downfall

The moment he selected mcginn it was clear he was under instructions not to pick Rangers players. He constantly told us Wallace wasn't playing at a high enough level to be considered for selection. Then picks that ugly cunt fae hibs. Must be a ginger thing cause that's crazy logic

57 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Danny Wilson deserves to be in that squad.

He doesn't even deserve to be in the Rangers squad :lol: 

To be honest none of our Scottish players have really set the world alight so far.  Don't want them playing for that shower of shite and their horrible fans anyway.

Wee bit off topic but on Saturday coming home on the bus after the match,  passing through Elderslie, must have been Wallace day or some shite like that, there was a group of pissed up transvestite's still hanging about, as soon as they seen the bus full of Bears passing they started giving it all the wanker signs, and shouting abuse.  Wouldn't have been so brave if we had awe bailed off the bus and smashed them to fuck .  :lol: 

Back on topic, one Rangers player too many in the squad.    Wee Barry will be lucky to get the last 10 minutes.  Better of staying with us and preparing with our squad for a far more important  match against the mocket ones..

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wee bit of topic but on Saturday coming home on the bus after the match,  passing through Elderslie, must have been Wallace day or some shite like that, there was a group of pissed up transvestite's still hanging about, as soon as they seen the bus full of Bears passing they started giving it all the wanker signs, and shouting abuse.  Wouldn't have been so brave if we had awe bailed off the bus and smashed them to fuck .  :lol: 

Back on topic, one Rangers player too many in the squad.    Wee Barry will be lucky to get the last 10 minutes.  Better of staying with us and preparing with our squad for a far more important  match against the mocket ones..

aye I seen them - an embarrassment they were. I walked right past them as they were hanging about the village hall and frankly some of them looked sub human.

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wee bit of topic but on Saturday coming home on the bus after the match,  passing through Elderslie, must have been Wallace day or some shite like that, there was a group of pissed up transvestite's still hanging about, as soon as they seen the bus full of Bears passing they started giving it all the wanker signs, and shouting abuse.  Wouldn't have been so brave if we had awe bailed off the bus and smashed them to fuck .  :lol: 

So wish youse had.

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

Wallace is an obvious possible inclusion, but for that there's nobody else.

Wallace has been poor so far this season. He was different class last season but just now is well below par. 

He is one of our most inconsistent players  imo. 

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Wallace has been poor so far this season. He was different class last season but just now is well below par. 

He is one of our most inconsistent players  imo. 

Possible inclusion non-the-less though.

Wallace faces a battle to make it into the Scotland squad again.

Robertson is a Premier League full back, Tierney is a media darling & Shinnie is primarily a left back but he's versatile enough to play other positions too.

Its the one area where there is strength in depth.

I don't really care about only one of the Famous being selected. I hope wee Barry withdraws. I honestly don't think he's been playing like he was last season. He'd rather cut in then go to the by line or take on his man.