CCS for the San Giro

Fifebear1690

7 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

It's due to us having so many on the cccs mate . also, we've only got 400 for the game on Friday when we used to get a lot more at Kilmarnock

That's the amount of concession tickets we are getting.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Just noticed this thread...

I emailed Edward Wong (ticket centre administrator) about the tim game on the off chance I'd get some clarification and got a response late last week:

"Thank you for your email, for the Celtic match we will prioritise all subscribed away match members with one allocated ticket first. If there are enough tickets we will then ballot for those with two away tickets and so on. The away match subscription covers both cup competitions and league matches away so they all count to your ticket allocation total."

So if you've had zero away tickets so far, you're guaranteed a ticket, if you've only had 1 away ticket so far you're on the high priority, 2 away tickets if the allocations big enough then you should in theory be ok (which I think it will be...) and if you've somehow magically had 3 away tickets so far consider yourself out of the running I'd say.

That's reasonable enough if those who don't get the tickets this time become priority for the next league game against celtic. However, it would surely be easier to go back to the system we had five years ago - easier for the fans, and probably the ticket office, as well.

I also asked about this at the ticket office on sat when i picked up my killie ticket, they said as was posted on the eddie wong email, if you have only had one until now your are in the ballot, if there is any left anyone who has had 2 will go into ballot, if you have had 3, yer pretty much fucked

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

More than double on CCCS:lol: That is a joke in itself. 

Guys I know (and me) have done this over the last 4 years, rarely, if at all missed any game and now in a ballot with people who just signed up this year?:lol: Yes I get there is plenty of people who couldn't afford it and can now etc but you're telling me there are 3,500 people like that? Not a chance. 

It's just a big mental rush from last year cause people missed out on semi final tickets. 

Aw well see what happens. The way it's allocated is also ridiculous. I've had one game all season so I should be ok but to punish people for being lucky is stupid. 

When you get a season ticket, you can't sign up immediately for the CCCS, I know I couldn't. So someone could have got a season ticket last season and may have just signed up this season for the CCCS. Can't really do it any other way.

5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Just noticed this thread...

I emailed Edward Wong (ticket centre administrator) about the tim game on the off chance I'd get some clarification and got a response late last week:

"Thank you for your email, for the Celtic match we will prioritise all subscribed away match members with one allocated ticket first. If there are enough tickets we will then ballot for those with two away tickets and so on. The away match subscription covers both cup competitions and league matches away so they all count to your ticket allocation total."

So if you've had zero away tickets so far, you're guaranteed a ticket, if you've only had 1 away ticket so far you're on the high priority, 2 away tickets if the allocations big enough then you should in theory be ok (which I think it will be...) and if you've somehow magically had 3 away tickets so far consider yourself out of the running I'd say.

Think the majority of people have 2 tickets so far. So doubt everyone with 2 games will be allocated a ticket.

Guys I know (and me) have done this over the last 4 years, rarely, if at all missed any game and now in a ballot with people who just signed up this year?:lol: Yes I get there is plenty of people who couldn't afford it and can now etc but you're telling me there are 3,500 people like that? Not a chance. 

It's just a big mental rush from last year cause people missed out on semi final tickets. 

Aw well see what happens. The way it's allocated is also ridiculous. I've had one game all season so I should be ok but to punish people for being lucky is stupid. 

I have no done this for the away games over the past 4 years and agree with you, in an an ideal world those who have should be given priority.

Folk who've been on it the longest should get priority. Utter shite from Rangers yet again. Only had one ticket from them this year so should hopefully be ok but why should someone who's been allocated 2 miss out? It's not fair in the slightest imo.

Should have started a points system 4 years ago, fans that went to shitholes in mid weeks like Cowdenbeath are not getting rewarded and are now on a level field with folk that didn't bother for years total shambles Rangers don't care who get the tickets they just want rid of them. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Should have started a points system 4 years ago, fans that went to shitholes in mid weeks like Cowdenbeath are not getting rewarded and are now on a level field with folk that didn't bother for years total shambles Rangers don't care who get the tickets they just want rid of them. 

(tu) x 10.

I will get one off supporters bus for tims game if not from CCCS but it should be everyone in every ballot for away games apart from tims if you don't get first game you get second game at tattiedome guaranteed at least one per season I have had Motherwell and Kilmarnock so that would be me out of ballot.Easiest way would be for ticker office to go back to allocating a list at the start of season but its a shambles other clubs are cunts fucking us about will allocation.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

Folk who've been on it the longest should get priority. Utter shite from Rangers yet again. Only had one ticket from them this year so should hopefully be ok but why should someone who's been allocated 2 miss out? It's not fair in the slightest imo.

I have had 2 Killie and Dundee. Before the emails came out I got a text from the guy that runs my bus saying a was sorted for both games off the RSC allocation. 

51 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

When you get a season ticket, you can't sign up immediately for the CCCS, I know I couldn't. So someone could have got a season ticket last season and may have just signed up this season for the CCCS. Can't really do it any other way.

You can sign up to every game bar away schemes in your first season as a ST holder. 

What really grates me is those that got half STs last year solely to get a cellic ticket, then sign up to everything this year!

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You can sign up to every game bar away schemes in your first season as a ST holder. 

What really grates me is those that got half STs last year solely to get a cellic ticket, then sign up to everything this year!

Those on half ST's weren't included in the ballot for the Celtic game.

29 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Totally agree mate and surely couldn't have been that hard to put in place.