CCS for the San Giro

Fifebear1690

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Folk who've been on it the longest should get priority. Utter shite from Rangers yet again. Only had one ticket from them this year so should hopefully be ok but why should someone who's been allocated 2 miss out? It's not fair in the slightest imo.

Yeah, they should do but it should be for a rolling period of five seasons, or so, max. That let's new people join up and get tickets once they've demonstrated 'loyalty', but they can't just get the same amount of tickets right away.

50 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Out of interest. If I get a ticket, what sort of chance would I have of swapping the ticket for a ticket for the sheep from someone?

Probably zilch, doubt the ballot for pittodrie will have done by the time of the of

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

You can sign up to every game bar away schemes in your first season as a ST holder. 

What really grates me is those that got half STs last year solely to get a cellic ticket, then sign up to everything this year!

Aye, I did that when I got my season ticket.

The half season ticket issue - would that not have been the season before for the League Cup? Fuck, we were so shit, that was a waste of fucking money!

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

Out of interest. If I get a ticket, what sort of chance would I have of swapping the ticket for a ticket for the sheep from someone?

If the ballot is done before the taig game I imagine you would be able to do this alright. 

Youll always get some fans who are only interested in games against the taigs.

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

If the ballot is done before the taig game I imagine you would be able to do this alright. 

Youll always get some fans who are only interested in games against the taigs.

True. Would need to have a fair bit of trust in them as well not to keep the ticket for themselves!

52 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

Does anyone know if you can update your card details online. Got a new bank card and it is causing me problems with them trying to take money out my account 

Yes.

If you login there's a section "Amend CCCS" on one of the dropdown menus, can do it there.

On 23 August 2016 at 11:49 AM, rfc1990 said:

You'd get people willing to do that but with the ticket office's track record I doubt they'll do the Aberdeen ballot that quickly 

CONTINUOUS CREDIT CARD SCHEME
Ladbrokes Premiership

Celtic v Rangers
Celtic Park
Saturday 10 September – Kick Off 12 noon
Tickets are priced at £49.

Payment will be taken from Monday 29 August and tickets will be posted Friday 2 September. 

From the website.

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

CONTINUOUS CREDIT CARD SCHEME
Ladbrokes Premiership

Celtic v Rangers
Celtic Park
Saturday 10 September – Kick Off 12 noon
Tickets are priced at £49.

Payment will be taken from Monday 29 August and tickets will be posted Friday 2 September. 

From the website.

Probably tell us on Monday then!

13 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Probably tell us on Monday then!

Wouldn't put it past them sending out emails and taking the money on the same day. No chance to cancel. £100 straight out of my bank for me and the old man if we get them. Would have thought today or tomorrow would be more likely.

11 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Wouldn't put it past them sending out emails and taking the money on the same day. No chance to cancel. £100 straight out of my bank for me and the old man if we get them. Would have thought today or tomorrow would be more likely.

Today maybe don't think I've ever known them to do it during the weekend though

This seriously needs looked at now. This emailing 1 day (if even that) before they take money from your account was bad enough when we were paying £16-£20 for lower league tickets, but now someone could potentially be paying out a couple of hundred quid at the drop of a hat. Not everyone just always has that lying about spare. 

11 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

This seriously needs looked at now. This emailing 1 day (if even that) before they take money from your account was bad enough when we were paying £16-£20 for lower league tickets, but now someone could potentially be paying out a couple of hundred quid at the drop of a hat. Not everyone just always has that lying about spare. 

Agreed. So unorganised its unreal

If I get one through my RSC then it will be sold, fuck giving those rancid bastards £49. Not into boycotts and go to any away games I can, but no way will I give our biggest haters and child abusers a coin. No problem with other bears going if that's what they want but not this chap. Fuck them and never surrender. Papish bastards.:pipe: