CCS for the San Giro

Fifebear1690

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Potentially £100 coming out my account on Monday and they tell you this on Friday afternoon when most people can't get to a bank tomorrow.

Beginning to become a shambles. Unsure what I'm gona do I don't get paid till Wednesday:disappointment:

Do they not give you another chance if payment fails bud?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Do they not give you another chance if payment fails bud?

Aye you have a few days to sort it,they'll generally email you if the payment fails. If you don't pay it after the few days you get whipped right off cccs and semi/final priority. Happened to me last season because I missed the Livingston ptrofac game.

No e-mail been punished for been successsful in other ballots. I understand they are trying to make it fair but i dont see it been fair giving other ppl priority just because ive had 2 other games. These are the games we all want and should all have the same chance.

Hope all bears do us proud and right into them.

6 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Do you need to tick a box or something to receive emails when you are successful? I didn't receive an email about tonight's game but I got one through the post. 

On the front of your renewal form there is a box to write in your email address not sure if you tick a box also. If you want to start getting emails send them one asking for them to notify you via email and they will do that.