CCS for the San Giro

Fifebear1690

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Copland bear said:

About 7,500 what they get when they come here .

I thought it was more! Och well I'm not signed up to away games so I'll definitely not be there.

No doubt the piggery will be sold out, probably will sell more tickets than when they played in the champions league qualifiers, it must be curiosity for them to see the new 4 year old club because obviously only 20000 of them had a glimpse at Hampden!

Pretty gutted I never got one. 

Been up and down to some shite places the last few years. Barely never missed out on one ticket through rangers cccs. This year only had 2 and missed out on this one. 

Where is the loyalty. They should not allowed new ppl to join the cccs this year. To show loyalty to the people that were on it the previous. Then they could of opened it up to everyone next year 

1 minute ago, cameron1873 said:

Pretty gutted I never got one. 

Been up and down to some shite places the last few years. Barely never missed out on one ticket through rangers cccs. This year only had 2 and missed out on this one. 

Where is the loyalty. They should not allowed new ppl to join the cccs this year. To show loyalty to the people that were on it the previous. Then they could of opened it up to everyone next year 

If i were you I would email the ticket office asking for an explanation if you can prove you have went to shite for years 

3 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

If i were you I would email the ticket office asking for an explanation if you can prove you have went to shite for years 

Their idea of an explanation will be a long winded, generic email informing the sender of the ticketing system they have in place.

The ticket office don't give a shit, simple as that. 9/10 people there are utter arseholes imo and wether it's laziness or lack of imagination to implement a fair points system, who knows.

On 24/08/2016 at 8:58 PM, Callum_rfc said:

If I get tims away, what will be the chances of me swapping for Aberdeen as I can't make taigs match?

21 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Their idea of an explanation will be a long winded, generic email informing the sender of the ticketing system they have in place.

The ticket office don't give a shit, simple as that. 9/10 people there are utter arseholes imo and wether it's laziness or lack of imagination to implement a fair points system, who knows.

I think it is apsolutely shoking that they gave priority to people who have only been allocated 1 so far. Ive had Dundee and Kilmarnock so knew id have no chance for this. Surely after the Dundee game they should have put me out the running for Killie game which i would have accepted. But for the biggest game to have a less chance than others is shocking.

8 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I think it is apsolutely shoking that they gave priority to people who have only been allocated 1 so far. Ive had Dundee and Kilmarnock so knew id have no chance for this. Surely after the Dundee game they should have put me out the running for Killie game which i would have accepted. But for the biggest game to have a less chance than others is shocking.

Yup, totally agree. FWIW, I actually benefitted through this particular time but it's still out of order for guys like yourself and others who have missed out, simply because you were lucky in previous ballots.

Theres been 4 games so far and surely there would have been a way to give us all 2 each going into the tim ballot. It has been all over the shot. You where hearing guys who got Motherwell and East stirling then other with none. Full things a shambles.  

Bring it back to the way it was years ago and give us our allocation at the start of the season.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Theres been 4 games so far and surely there would have been a way to give us all 2 each going into the tim ballot. It has been all over the shot. You where hearing guys who got Motherwell and East stirling then other with none. Full things a shambles.  

Bring it back to the way it was years ago and give us our allocation at the start of the season.

Problem is, I dunno if other clubs have been dicking about allocation wise.

Unfortunately the hardcore base, like me and a few thousand others, will have to put up with it for this season. I know what it's like I'm fking raging there is 7,500 on CCCS and over 22k on the semi/final scheme which means that'll be balloted cause our Hampden allocation is less. I think its a disgrace everyone is in the same ballot for the semi/final scheme when you can sign up to that in your first season as a ST holder. I fully expect those numbers to drop by a few thousand next season, regardless if we win the league or not.

I feel for the guys whose RSCs almost rely on their members to get CCCS tickets as they are a lesser category, I'm normally fine and our bus, written or unwritten rules is built on loyalty.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Unfortunately the hardcore base, like me and a few thousand others, will have to put up with it for this season. I know what it's like I'm fking raging there is 7,500 on CCCS and over 22k on the semi/final scheme which means that'll be balloted cause our Hampden allocation is less. I think its a disgrace everyone is in the same ballot for the semi/final scheme when you can sign up to that in your first season as a ST holder. I fully expect those numbers to drop by a few thousand next season, regardless if we win the league or not.

I feel for the guys whose RSCs almost rely on their members to get CCCS tickets as they are a lesser category, I'm normally fine and our bus, written or unwritten rules is built on loyalty.

Being on the semi finals and finals scheme always seemed to be a guaranteed ticket when we were in the top flight before, or certainly from when I was signed up to it anyway which was 2003 can never remember a ballot being needed including the Old Firm finals