CCS for the San Giro

Fifebear1690

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Fifebear1690 said:

Anyone ITK have an  idea when the ballot will be for the game against them. Didn't get Dundee or Kilmarnock so I am crossing my fingers that my chances are improved of getting a ticket against them.

Should be end this week or next Monday 

Just now, Pearson83 said:

Should be end this week or next Monday 

Cheers m8. This getting allocated game by game is rubbish. Is everyone person on away CCS entered in the ballot for every game or how does it work. It just seems so random, some people have had no games others have had three. 

15 minutes ago, Fifebear1690 said:

Cheers m8. This getting allocated game by game is rubbish. Is everyone person on away CCS entered in the ballot for every game or how does it work. It just seems so random, some people have had no games others have had three. 

Just depends on what the club get for years you would get told at start of season what you get but its changed now. You should be in ballot if you have not had a game yet tho i find it very odd you have nothing so far did you get any cup games? 

Cant see any reason why someone who never got Kilmarnock or Dundee would have a better chance of a ticket against the scum. Wouldnt be fair for ppl to be lucky in previous ballot to not be in this one. Eventually they should even it out though and try give us all the same number of games. 

I know we moved away from the way it was for years (list of all succesful games at start of the season) when we went to the lower leagues because those clubs didn't know as far in advance what allocation they could give us due to safety reasons, as they are normally empty.

So it made sense then that the first half of the season was game by game, then once we knew full allocations of each ground we sent out an email with what games you had for the 2nd half of the season.

But now we are back in the top flight, I see no reason why it cannot go back to the way it always was. It let you plan ahead for what games you needed to source tickets for in advance. Now it's email one day, money out the next and ticket posted the next. No forward planning in effect whatsoever.

I actually got through to the ticket office earlier today to ask about this, haven't had a ticket all season. 

They said that the number of people on the cccs is more than double last season but that it would even itself out of the course of a season so that people would get 5-6 games each minimum. 

He also said that as I never got a Kilmarnock ticket I was more likely to get a Cektic one.  

32 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

I know we moved away from the way it was for years (list of all succesful games at start of the season) when we went to the lower leagues because those clubs didn't know as far in advance what allocation they could give us due to safety reasons, as they are normally empty.

So it made sense then that the first half of the season was game by game, then once we knew full allocations of each ground we sent out an email with what games you had for the 2nd half of the season.

But now we are back in the top flight, I see no reason why it cannot go back to the way it always was. It let you plan ahead for what games you needed to source tickets for in advance. Now it's email one day, money out the next and ticket posted the next. No forward planning in effect whatsoever.

It's due to us having so many on the cccs mate . also, we've only got 400 for the game on Friday when we used to get a lot more at Kilmarnock

1 hour ago, Queen's_highway said:

It's due to us having so many on the cccs mate . also, we've only got 400 for the game on Friday when we used to get a lot more at Kilmarnock

I know we have over 7k on the scheme this season, but we also will know how many tickets we are getting from each team. therefore, a ballot could have been done for the whole season (post split) as it was for years without a hitch.

And where on earth are you getting that we only have 400 from? We are getting the Moffat and Chadwick stands as normal.

3 hours ago, TheCutch said:

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

I know we have over 7k on the scheme this season, but we also will know how many tickets we are getting from each team. therefore, a ballot could have been done for the whole season (post split) as it was for years without a hitch.

And where on earth are you getting that we only have 400 from? We are getting the Moffat and Chadwick stands as normal.

I was told that from someone with an RSC , he must've been winding me up mate 

Just noticed this thread...

I emailed Edward Wong (ticket centre administrator) about the tim game on the off chance I'd get some clarification and got a response late last week:

"Thank you for your email, for the Celtic match we will prioritise all subscribed away match members with one allocated ticket first. If there are enough tickets we will then ballot for those with two away tickets and so on. The away match subscription covers both cup competitions and league matches away so they all count to your ticket allocation total."

So if you've had zero away tickets so far, you're guaranteed a ticket, if you've only had 1 away ticket so far you're on the high priority, 2 away tickets if the allocations big enough then you should in theory be ok (which I think it will be...) and if you've somehow magically had 3 away tickets so far consider yourself out of the running I'd say.

1 hour ago, Queen's_highway said:

I was told that from someone with an RSC , he must've been winding me up mate

I think there were only 400 child/concession priced tickets if I remember correctly.

This may be where the confusion between you both has stemmed from mate.

18 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

I think there were only 400 child/concession priced tickets if I remember correctly.

This may be where the confusion between you both has stemmed from mate.

It will be mate. I was wanting to take the wee man to the game but unfortunately couldn't get tickets. 

More than double on CCCS:lol: That is a joke in itself. 

Guys I know (and me) have done this over the last 4 years, rarely, if at all missed any game and now in a ballot with people who just signed up this year?:lol: Yes I get there is plenty of people who couldn't afford it and can now etc but you're telling me there are 3,500 people like that? Not a chance. 

It's just a big mental rush from last year cause people missed out on semi final tickets. 

Aw well see what happens. The way it's allocated is also ridiculous. I've had one game all season so I should be ok but to punish people for being lucky is stupid.