Scilly Isles 10/09/16

KaiserJon

Just found out we are off to the Scilly Isles the weekend of OF game. Whilst I appreciate my woman booking these little escapes from London I reminded her that she should check with me regards football! Anyway I am sure I can view it somewhere as it is on Sky and so forth but if anyone knows of any RSC or the like please let me know. Oh and have checked bluenosebars.com or whatever its called and there was no listing.

5 hours ago, badjon said:

Just found out we are off to the Scilly Isles the weekend of OF game. Whilst I appreciate my woman booking these little escapes from London I reminded her that she should check with me regards football! Anyway I am sure I can view it somewhere as it is on Sky and so forth but if anyone knows of any RSC or the like please let me know. Oh and have checked bluenosebars.com or whatever its called and there was no listing.

They just love it when the Isles of Scilly are referred to as the Scilly Isles.  

9 hours ago, badjon said:

Anyway I am sure I can view it somewhere as it is on Sky and so forth but if anyone knows of any RSC or the like please let me know. Oh and have checked bluenosebars.com or whatever its called and there was no listing.

It's the Isles of Scilly mate. Main island only has 4 pubs as far as I remember. If it's Tresco or wan of the other smaller islands yer definitely outta luck.

Btw. Don't call it the Scilly Isles within earshot of the locals. 

the-wicker-man_3.jpg