Can still watch this all day.

Marky.

Skip to 7:20. View of the fans going crazy when that went in makes the hairs on the back of my net stand up!

Love the noise and look of everyone going into pandemonium in a moment like that.

Cheers Motherwell for the video :wink::lol:

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

RangersTV will be the reason.

Strangely stopped doing the 90 in 90 highlight videos and goal videos on youtube this season.

All, however, still available on Rangers TV for reasonably priced packages.

1 minute ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

I know this will be slightly bias given its a Motherwell vid but we didn't look the better team by much. I missed the game do first me seeing any highlights.

No bias in the video mate. We were shit.

Yeah, pleasing to watch. Looks like Barton with his hands half aloft as the ball goes in willing the goal. 

Selfishly, I'm pleased our YouTube content is less this season. Being a subscriber for a long time, it was a bit shit paying for media that was freely available elsewhere. I know its good branding being on YouTube but if folk want to watch it, it doesn't cost much.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You sound like you know about making videos etc, can't you compete with JS? :wink:

Match highlights isn't my thing but I'd like to make videos of individual player highlights.  I've been looking for footage of Harry Forrester's goal against Charleston Battery. 

JulesScotia has highlights of the Charleston Battery game on their youtube but it's very low quality:

Just now, StornowayBlue said:

Where it says Gender: Male below His avatar is a good hint. I assumed the same at first but you've been on here long enough to know better. JS videos are quality :wink:

It must be the username that's threw me.