Copland Nutter

dogtanian

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Do you think Walter had the say so over the polis n stewards??

I can't mind the name of the Rangers security guy, he was an ex copper and a bit of a dick iirc.

I got the impression it was the stewards that had been instructed to take it off him.

The way Walter was pointing I got the impression he asked for it to be returned.

Could be wrong though.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the guy well he did his best to get a bit of atmosphere going at the games and he was as  previously said at the lower end right hand side of the Copeland rd Stand . I wish we could get the enclosure back to standing and get some of the old atsmophere back 

Just now, onefootwillie said:

Remember the guy well he did his best to get a bit of atmosphere going at the games and he was as  previously said at the lower end right hand side of the Copeland rd Stand . I wish we could get the enclosure back to standing and get some of the old atsmophere back 

I loved the East enclosure and would love it back.

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I can't mind the name of the Rangers security guy, he was an ex copper and a bit of a dick iirc.

I got the impression it was the stewards that had been instructed to take it off him.

The way Walter was pointing I got the impression he asked for it to be returned.

Could be wrong though.

Was it Hood ?

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Could be wrong though.

Alastair Hood, ex senior cop. He passed away a few years ago. There was always something a bit sinister about him.

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Was it Hood ?

Just now, The Beast said:

Alastair Hood, ex senior cop. He passed away a few years ago. There was always something a bit sinister about him.

Really can't mind his name. 

My cousin used to go to the European away games (I was too young) and he couldn't stand him, always moaned about him.

21 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Charlie the Copland nutter. He's from Stevenston, used to go with the Cross Keys RSC. Can be found pished in there often. I went in one midweek not too long ago and he pounced over the bar and started pouring driks. Bit fond of the ching too.

Bullshit! The copland nutter is called George and went with the Fernhill loyal. I worked with Geo in Magalluf in the bluebell bar and shared a flat with him over there. Im sure there is a few folk on here that can back me up.

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Bullshit! The copland nutter is called George and went with the Fernhill loyal. I worked with Geo in Magalluf in the bluebell bar and shared a flat with him over there. Im sure there is a few folk on here that can back me up.

Im buying one drink, who the fuck am I buying it for? :pipe:

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Maybe it's like Zorro and there was more than one?

9 minutes ago, don logan said:

With my seat being in the Copland Rear, I could always see the commotion he created but never him. To me, he's a bit like Navid's wife.

Or Darkie Johnson? 

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Could be wrong though.

Iv heard it from the horses mouth and it was walter that got the drum back for him. He got invited to walters birthday party as well as getting the cardigin.

Andy goram took us out on the piss and some of the storys from a players perspective watching him from the bench etc were interesting lol.

He was asked to join the first singing section but said no and moved to magalluf instead

33 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Charlie the Copland nutter. He's from Stevenston, used to go with the Cross Keys RSC. Can be found pished in there often. I went in one midweek not too long ago and he pounced over the bar and started pouring driks. Bit fond of the ching too.

Thought he was from Fernhill and lives in Salou now? the bus I was on coming back from Tannadice 9 in a row night he nearly killed himself by falling out the door as it was pelting the motorway.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Thought he was from Fernhill and lives in Salou now? the bus I was on coming back from Tannadice 9 in a row night he nearly killed himself by falling out the door as it was pelting the motorway.

Sounds like george :lol: we had some carnage working in maga together!

43 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Spot on m8. Went to Cathkin High and he was known as Geordie back then. 

48 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Fair enough. I've always been told it was the guy I mentioned. He is a nutcase and had a ST in the Copland. Guys on the bus told me he was the Copland nutter.