Copland Nutter

dogtanian

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Alastair Hood, ex senior cop. He passed away a few years ago. There was always something a bit sinister about him.

You're right their, he was the original who started banning fans for what was deemed unsociable behaviour back then.

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Is it the guy above?

That's him. I have remember one game he turned up in a red indian ( ok, native American for the benefit of the easily offended) chief's costume and did a rain dance. Funny as fuck and totally random. 

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

It wasnt hennans. Hennan sold it to a bear from bristol called craig thats who george worked for

I was there 2 years running in the early 2000s, I defo met harry 1 year and wee geordie the next so that would make sense.

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Bullshit! The copland nutter is called George and went with the Fernhill loyal. I worked with Geo in Magalluf in the bluebell bar and shared a flat with him over there. Im sure there is a few folk on here that can back me up.

Was just about to post this,I was in the bar a few times the last time I was in Magalluf.

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Bullshit! The copland nutter is called George and went with the Fernhill loyal. I worked with Geo in Magalluf in the bluebell bar and shared a flat with him over there. Im sure there is a few folk on here that can back me up.

The guy that works in sinkys now? 

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Thats the guy . I remember seeing him on parade with Rutherglen district all dressed to kill in the Rangers tartan suit . We sat in the blue section and he sat to our left . Brightened up many a dour game in those days .

As for Hood , I remember pictures of him outside the sheriff court handing out banning letters to Bears as they left the building . A cunt just like the man who gave him the job .

I am delighted that The Copland Nutter is Alive and well. Sitting in H107 of the East Enclosure after years of standing was a bit strange and the atmosphere did suffer a wee bit..George or Geordie certainly caused a good bit of banter and his antics were a joy to witness.

I wish him well and hope to see him back in amongst the Union Bears one day..Why not invite him over and let him loose with that mega phone??..:7325:

3 minutes ago, Gibby FERNHILL loyal said:

I know the true Copland road nutter very well close family friend and he ran the FERNHILL loyal bus. He is fighting fight in magaluf. Was with with a while back on holiday. He was a legend 

he was the first guy to start the orange walk in magaluf

I was on the first one, what a day lol no flutes so it was just a flute band cd in a ghetto blaster lol funny as fuck. The police didnt have a clue what was going on lol.

Did you post on the old fernhill loyal forum?

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Charlie the Copland nutter. He's from Stevenston, used to go with the Cross Keys RSC. Can be found pished in there often. I went in one midweek not too long ago and he pounced over the bar and started pouring driks. Bit fond of the ching too.

That's not the Copland nutter, the Copland nutter is George Lindsay. 

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Aye can remember when we went over the following week to see him he told us and the photos that all the pubs took. 

Member a few years ago when we were driving along Paisley road west. He seen Wee Durantey and ask him for and autograph. Haha durrant said no GEO I want your autograph lol. 

Well that's just brought back some memories , me and my brother in law used to sit in the Copland rear and always wondered what was going on the front section to our left, and we got to know about the Copland nutter, I remember Walter giving him stuff as they were doing a lap of honour or something.