Joeys new pop at the filth

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barton should shut the fuck up to be honest. 

He has done fuck all since signing and don't expect much of him in the OF game if he even plays. 

Once you've got some silverware in your hands at the end of the season then you can bam them up all you want, until then shut the fuck up and concentrate on playing football 

8 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

What has his tweeting got to do with what he does on the pitch? You mean he waits till he has a good game and then can tweet, but when he has a bad game he can't tweet? Or that the subject matter is dependent on his performance as well? Get real, he's been tweeting, like a lot of people, for years. I'm not a particular fan of Twitter but your post is an indication of his tweets becoming more important than they actually are.

It's not specifically tweeting... He has gone out of his way to talk about Celtic publicly more than once since he's signed, in one instance it was all about how much better he was than the lego muncher, when he's been little more than average so far. We, as a team, and him, as a player, have a lot to prove this season, and I'd rather we concentrated on our own matters than fill column inches with this sorta shite.

Just now, philiprfc said:

It's not specifically tweeting... He has gone out of his way to talk about Celtic publicly more than once since he's signed, in one instance it was all about how much better he was than the lego muncher, when he's been little more than average so far. We, as a team, and him, as a player, have a lot to prove this season, and I'd rather we concentrated on our own matters than fill column inches with this sorta shite.

I think that is just the way he is, whether we like it or not is neither here nor there; by all accounts he has been tweeting for years. Does it affect his performances, or does it affect the performances of his opponents? I'd be surprised if it was so. My point is that his tweeting and his performances are totally unrelated.

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

Did ye aye?

Do you not? He was terrible. Passing was off and didn't look match fit. I thought second half against Hamilton he was ok , but coming from being the best player from Burnley in the championship I'm expecting a lot better. Especially with all these tweets he hits out with. Would be good if he backed it up 

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Getting less and less interested in this stuff now to be honest. Be good if he done some talking on the pitch even if it is early days. This upcoming Old Firm game is a big game for him IMO.

If we and he fail he will look like an utter tit

2 minutes ago, alockh said:

The fuck is he watching them for. 

It's called preparation. It's a perfectly natural and smart thing to do when you're a footballer (or fan).

It let's you see the opposition's weaknesses (like them being pressed) and how best to combat them. 

Also Barton is a pundit, he still does his talk show. So knowing about how a team got into the championsleague will be important for him.

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I think that is just the way he is, whether we like it or not is neither here nor there; by all accounts he has been tweeting for years. Does it affect his performances, or does it affect the performances of his opponents? I'd be surprised if it was so. My point is that his tweeting and his performances are totally unrelated.

I'm not making any such inference, I'm simply saying that his signing promised much (POTY in a team who shafted us at home in pre-season in a league of a higher standard) and I'd rather see him deliver something resembling that form before he starts commenting on the failings of others.

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Needs to shut his fucking mouth, every signal quote he gives is motivation for them 

Bullshit, the have various sources of media sucking their cocks and patting their back for sneezing. 

They'll brush Joey aside and not give a fuck about him. They're cocky bastards already. Especially their support (like Sutton and Hartson) 

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

I'm not making any such inference, I'm simply saying that his signing promised much (POTY in a team who shafted us at home in pre-season in a league of a higher standard) and I'd rather see him deliver something resembling that form before he starts commenting on the failings of others.

You are folding two points neatly into one. We can speak about his form, I would argue that we are three games into a league campaign and he is a new player to a new league set-up. I don't understand what that has to do with him tweeting or not. He uses twitter, he has been using it for years; I'm quite sure he doesn't gauge if he should use it based on his performances. You think we should have tied it into his contract, that if he scores or has an assist he can have a tweet? So far as I know we are unbeaten in the league, we are unbeaten in many competitive matches, and he's been playing well; by your logic has that not merited him a bit of time on Twitter?

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Bullshit, the have various sources of media sucking their cocks and patting their back for sneezing. 

They'll brush Joey aside and not give a fuck about him. They're cocky bastards already. Especially their support (like Sutton and Hartson) 

Will they fuck, how many times after a taig game you hear the opposite team say - Abc gave us the motivation to win when he said this bla bla bla 

8 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Just gives them ammo and more reason to be up for a game against us, wish Barton would quit the shit and do his talking on the park.

He is a Rangers player now, time to start fucking acting like one.

Seriously, you don't think they will be up for the first O F game, the result has absolutely nothing to do with anything Joey tweets, writes or says and everything to do with how we perform on the day. Kind of like when the Tims try to blame Samarascal on us winning the league after he said they were a better team, its deflection and blame to take away from the glaring truth that we were the stronger and better team in the end :pipe:

Not to bothered what he says on twitter as he is a big boy and knows what he is up to, also I think he gets quite a bit of guff from legohead and the likes so its mutual :541:

Joe winds them up that tight that they concentrate on him and the rest of the team run rings round the manky tramps. Get fucked into them at every opportunity Joe an let the tinkers know what we know. They are a fuckin train crash in the making and it aint going to be nice when they are all lying about the rails and Joe is standing over them smirking and nodding at them.:7325:Do not let up with the wind up Joe. Fuckin luvvin it :D Scott Balloon says we're not at the races and Joe has to STFU. Just don't get it.

23 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

You are folding two points neatly into one. We can speak about his form, I would argue that we are three games into a league campaign and he is a new player to a new league set-up. I don't understand what that has to do with him tweeting or not. He uses twitter, he has been using it for years; I'm quite sure he doesn't gauge if he should use it based on his performances. You think we should have tied it into his contract, that if he scores or has an assist he can have a tweet? So far as I know we are unbeaten in the league, we are unbeaten in many competitive matches, and he's been playing well; by your logic has that not merited him a bit of time on Twitter?

Look, you think he's performing, I don't. Let's leave it at that because I am really not sure where you're going with this stuff about him not being allowed to use Twitter.