Safe bet?

BlueMe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

To right mate. How any Bear can have one of them as a friend is something i will never understand.

Even when i was about 10 yrs old out playing in the streets when i never knew much about anything in life i hated those bastards and just passing a guy in the street who had one of they manky green and white taps on made me sick. I had hatred towards them without any influence from anyone. I just knew they wur total scum.

But you're a taig, so how does that work? 

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Lol i was only sayng how i felt mate.

U seem to get slagged on here for hating tht mob but for been paly wae them nothing gets said.

Being on the forum for less than a month and straight away declaring to everyone how much you hate them tends to set a few alarm bells ringing mate. Wouldn't take it personally.

Unless you actually are a taig.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Being on the forum for less than a month and straight away declaring to everyone how much you hate them tends to set a few alarm bells ringing mate. Wouldn't take it personally.

Unless you actually are a taig.

Lol totally understand mate. I know the place is crawling with them. I donated when i joined i thought that would have put the u are a taig shit to bed. 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Its about betting that your tarrier mate goes to palestine and opens a popcorn stand.

That sort of thing would require some advertising to make the world aware of the new business venture. Maybe BlueMe could get his green brigade mates to wave some leaflets at the next game?

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Its about betting that your tarrier mate goes to palestine and opens a popcorn stand.

Ok I'd best stay out of it then cos I have a tarrier mate but I don't really like him, he couldn't afford to go to palestine , and I don't think he likes popcorn anyway