Safe bet?

BlueMe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kplfishtank said:

I would but honestly betting that amount with your mate will only result in trouble. 

Make it for a meal and a bevy , you will still win it. 

Friendship is far more important than money. 

We bet big on loads of shit mate, nothing ever gets out of hand.

If we couldn't afford the bet or whatever then there would be no issues. 

2 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I would but honestly betting that amount with your mate will only result in trouble. 

If your mate's a dick though up it to £10k, there's no way we aren't finishing in the top two!

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you wanna be safe, just lay off the bet. Go down the bookies and put £500 on rangers finishing outside the top 2.

Get your mate to put the money up first though, cause there ain't a hope in hell he is paying you.

It's not about the amount of money, we can both afford to lose it and he will pay up, just like i will and have in the past.

Just puts more of an edge on the league. 

Wouldnt bet any mate that kind of money. Wouldnt be much of a pal taking tht cash of a mate.

But as for the taigs and sheepshagers thats i work with thats a different story. I have bets wae a sheepshager that we will finish above them and a bet with a taig that we will win the league.

10 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Mate :pipe:

I shall Assume this "mate" is not one of our own.

Stop making bets with the homeless guys!  They don't have a Thousand of the Queens British Pounds.

Junkies don't pay debts

To right mate. How any Bear can have one of them as a friend is something i will never understand.

Even when i was about 10 yrs old out playing in the streets when i never knew much about anything in life i hated those bastards and just passing a guy in the street who had one of they manky green and white taps on made me sick. I had hatred towards them without any influence from anyone. I just knew they wur total scum.

42 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Pure wellin' up here.

200.gif

12 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

To right mate. How any Bear can have one of them as a friend is something i will never understand.

Even when i was about 10 yrs old out playing in the streets when i never knew much about anything in life i hated those bastards and just passing a guy in the street who had one of they manky green and white taps on made me sick. I had hatred towards them without any influence from anyone. I just knew they wur total scum.

Fuckin hell :lol: