eskbankloyal

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, thehost said:

Paul Murray will be raging at this slap down of his courageous blatt of choice.

If I were the fan, who achieved this backtrack, I'd be worried the ticket office weren't on to remove my ticket!!!!!

No surprise at your first thought.

12 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Doesnt read like much of an apology and was the original story not on the front page ?

That's what I was thinking. In the "apology" you can actually feel the bitterness coming out in the words. It's almost like "we've been told to do this so grudgingly we are". As the whole article hasn't been copied it would be interesting to see if there is, in fact, an actual apology at the end.

23 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

She received an email from someone who claimed to be a police officer, but couldn't verify. She asked policemen who weren't there, and Calum Steel who also wasn't there, then printed anyway? <cr> 

You forgot to add that she is a rabid tim.  

12 hours ago, jintybear said:

This it surely Club1872 should be all over this? They should be reminding the board that it's because of the fans buying so many season tickets that we are as successful as we are. They should be sticking up for us at every opportunity but sadly this will never happen. 

They are as one Jinty .They will probably get preferential treatment on away tickets and whatever but you will now find sooner or later,they all fall into line 

Just like the bad old days under DM

I honestly think sometimes King and his poodle have been silenced regards any fans issues .Or anything resembling sticking up for is ,or fighting our enemies 

In fact strike that .I know they have 

46 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Doesnt read like much of an apology and was the original story not on the front page ?

Thats how it sounded to me mate.

Unable to verify if it was a copper and then spoke to two coppers who werent even there! ffs!. Couldve been anycunt that emailed in.

1 hour ago, bluepeter said:

She received an email from someone who claimed to be a police officer, but couldn't verify. She asked policemen who weren't there, and Calum Steel who also wasn't there, then printed anyway? <cr> 

Press and police collusion in demonising football fans. Where have we heard that before?

Callum Steele is finished with that, we all know who he was because he was bragging about it online.

As someone else has already said, Just after the Hillsborough report this is a disgrace and Callum Davidson should actually be charged over this as it a disgrace to fabricate and try to alter justice to suit  your own agenda. 

I urge as many bears as possible phone up Police  Scotland and make an offical complaint and demand he is sacked and charged with trying to pervert the course of justice..

If these lies went unchallenged then we as a club would have been fined 10's of thousands of pounds for this when the SFA were handing out punishment.

And that's what he tried to achieve and then everyone could have said from a legal point of view the Rangers fans wee as bad as the Hibs fans which simply is not true, just to get the match commander off the hook as he put civilians life's in danger while his officers continued to film us and do fuck all about it  

It will be interesting to see how many bears were arrested in the ground to Hibs supporters ? And if it's equal or more bears than them which I suspect then we need to take Police Scotland and the SNP to task over this as we have been clearly targeted again and also targeted within Police Scotland itself which simply is illegal  

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

There is no apology as far as I can see.

It basically reads, "We made it all up, get it round you."

it's supposed to be an appology,  which is why it's pathetic.   I probably should have put quote marks around "Applogy"