Gazza

BallochBear

This photo was taken on Sandbanks beach in Dorset 2 weeks ago.  Doesn't Gazza look so much better than he did a few weeks ago, great to see it.  Keep getting better Gazza, you are a legend at Ibrox and the best English player ever to have played with The Rangers.

IMG-20160825-WA0000.jpg:party::party::party:

15 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

How long is this going to last? 

He's been getting better quite a few times now and always finds a way to fuck it up. I'm not holding my breath to much. 

You really are one upbeat glass half full type of person aren't you.  Next you'll be complaining or moaning about the weather, team, warbs and anything else you can think of.

:anguish:

1 minute ago, BallochBear said:

You really are one upbeat glass half full type of person aren't you.  Next you'll be complaining or moaning about the weather, team, warbs and anything else you can think of.

:anguish:

He's right though.  Every time a picture is released of PG falling about drunk, a week later someone finds a picture of him in his garden or something and then says he has turned a corner.  I've lost count at the amount of times this has happened.

23 minutes ago, BF2 said:

He's right though.  Every time a picture is released of PG falling about drunk, a week later someone finds a picture of him in his garden or something and then says he has turned a corner.  I've lost count at the amount of times this has happened.

Nobody said he'd turned a corner, just that he was looking better.  The picture was only taken 2 weeks ago so it is fairly up to date.

9 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Nobody said he'd turned a corner, just that he was looking better.  The picture was only taken 2 weeks ago so it is fairly up to date.

We won't hear anything of him for months, then a picture of him turning up to a function pissed out of his skull will be released and we'll be back to square one again.

I've been there and no way is it easy to stop. I can go months and then the switch flicks and here we go again. Been dry for nearly 8 months now but it's always there. Not easy for me so how hard must it be for gazza when everyone wants to be seen with him and buy him a drink. All the best to him and hope he can finally beat it. 

36 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

I've been there and no way is it easy to stop. I can go months and then the switch flicks and here we go again. Been dry for nearly 8 months now but it's always there. Not easy for me so how hard must it be for gazza when everyone wants to be seen with him and buy him a drink. All the best to him and hope he can finally beat it.

Good luck mate and well done. One day at a time ?.

1 hour ago, bordersbear said:

To you and to Gazza..Keep On..Keeping On..ODAAT..And if you and Gazza don't lift the 1st drink you can't get drunk..Wish you both well..I just got my 3 Years in on the 12th of August..Thanks to plenty of meetings and taking it easy..Plenty of AA meetings and doing a bit of Service in the Fellowship has transformed my Life..

6 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

How long is this going to last? 

He's been getting better quite a few times now and always finds a way to fuck it up. I'm not holding my breath to much. 

Try holding your breath, 30 minutes should suffice.

It lasts until his next relapse, which may be next week or never, that's the nature of the beast.

25 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

To you and to Gazza..Keep On..Keeping On..ODAAT..And if you and Gazza don't lift the 1st drink you can't get drunk..Wish you both well..I just got my 3 Years in on the 12th of August..Thanks to plenty of meetings and taking it easy..Plenty of AA meetings and doing a bit of Service in the Fellowship has transformed my Life..

Well done mate and thanks for the support

2 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Don't do yourself a disservice Gazza has had all the help in the world and the world wants to see him do well.

i know fuck all about this subject but it's shows bravery and strength to fight that shit.