Greenslade

JamieD

I am sure we are all keenly awaiting the response of the Guardian's media ethics expert to IPSO's findings today, given what a keen interest he has taken in Scottish football and our club's place within Scotland's power structure. Will the complainant in this case be treated as a champion of the little man, like his man - The Failed Journalist?

Watch this space.

22 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Greenslade has openly stated albeit after being outed that he is a propagandist

He wrote an article the other day about how the press should call dissident republicans "gangsters" instead. I pointed out in the comments section that as 1) a self-appointed media ethics guru and 2) a former propagandist for the gangster organisation IRA/Sinn Fein, he should be declaring his personal interest, given that IRA/Sinn Fein are mortal enemies of the dissident republicans. The comment was deleted within 2 minutes, despite this being a statement of fact which he doesn't deny. "Comment is free" indeed. 

Just now, JamieD said:

He wrote an article the other day about how the press should dissident republicans "gangsters" instead. I pointed out in the comments section that as 1) a self-appointed media ethics guru and 2) a former propagandist for the gangster organisation IRA/Sinn Fein, he should be declaring his personal interest, given that IRA/Sinn Fein are mortal enemies of the dissident republicans. The comment was deleted within 2 minutes, despite this being a statement of fact which he doesn't deny. "Comment is free" indeed. 

I assume this was The Guardian,where columnists these days seem to have a free hand at censoring negative comments. Pravda lives!