There's a shop in my town...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That isn't the issue. I want to know if my club will benefit from it. 

Nah mate we only get 1.69p to every £2.38 from that shop. 

Im going to say you're not allowed to buy from them, if you do I'm not talking to you and other people will boo and hiss at you in the streets. 

19 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That sells the new Rangers top. They said they have no affiliation to Sports direct and get their tops direct from Puma. would it be OK to buy from them and would it get a better deal for our club or is it the Rangers Retail limited that the cash goes to?

Thanks in advance.

Did you ask your boyfriend for permission to post on here ?

Just now, gazza27 said:

Just the 6?fuck sake man

Gies a break i was fucking rocking last night, the six were to compliment the seven already in the fridge and I'm not yet discounting the possibility of a bottle of tonic when she gets in later and I start whinging for a run back up to the shop, I was only going for the lottery so i count the six cans as a bonus 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Gies a break i was fucking rocking last night, the six were to compliment the seven already in the fridge and I'm not yet discounting the possibility of a bottle of tonic when she gets in later and I start whinging for a run back up to the shop, I was only going for the lottery so i count the six cans as a bonus 

That's better

If Puma are selling tops direct to some mad wee sports shop, then I'd think Rangers might get literally nothing considering there appears to be moves afoot behind the scenes.

However, like others have said - if you like the top buy it from there, or Rangers Retail whatever like. Buy what you like and don't listen to the bullies and the sheep trying to own the support.

On 26/08/2016 at 3:34 PM, Redwhiteandblue said:

That sells the new Rangers top. They said they have no affiliation to Sports direct and get their tops direct from Puma. would it be OK to buy from them and would it get a better deal for our club or is it the Rangers Retail limited that the cash goes to?

Thanks in advance.

They're probably just telling you that since it's unlikely you'd buy it if they said they got it from SD. 

I'm sure any tops that are sold will be under the contract of the Cashley deal, regardless of if a shop got it directly from Puma or not. 

1 hour ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

They're probably just telling you that since it's unlikely you'd buy it if they said they got it from SD. 

I'm sure any tops that are sold will be under the contract of the Cashley deal, regardless of if a shop got it directly from Puma or not. 

Hi mark?

On 27 August 2016 at 4:40 PM, Redwhiteandblue said:

I don't need permission, I asked if the money went to RRL or would the get a better deal 

If it's sympathy you're expecting on here then you'd be better looking in the dictionary, it's between shit and syphilis. Hard bunch!

3 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

I bought my son the top because he's ten and deserves the new strip. I never bought it for myself due to the situation but people need to get a grip and make their own minds up and stop listening to what others say to them 

It's a very simple question. Do the club get a better deal or not? I'm not fully clued up on this, but buying directly from Puma, would I be right in saying that RRL get the cash anyway so it doesn't matter about sports direct? Does it?