There's a shop in my town...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/08/2016 at 3:34 PM, Redwhiteandblue said:

That sells the new Rangers top. They said they have no affiliation to Sports direct and get their tops direct from Puma. would it be OK to buy from them and would it get a better deal for our club or is it the Rangers Retail limited that the cash goes to?

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a Tesco Clubcard Sir?

Its a nice jersey i would like to buy it BUT i wont contribute to blatant advantage taking of greedy bastards. No one has principles anymore.....Show respect for yourself and your team and dont buy fuck all. I can tell you right now that if you buy it you wont enjoy wearing it because its going to be on your mind that every 2nd person on matchday thinks your a dobber for havin the spine of a jellyfish. 

Thats not my opinion but it will be what alot of others are thinking. So your spending £50-£60 on a shirt that the club gets hardly fuck all from and your not going to totally enjoy wearing it. If your strong minded and can blank that out then go ahead and buy it. Just dont want you to waste money on a top that you cant gaurantee you will feel comfortable wearing out and about. 

20 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Can't see any chance there will be a new one and also these three tops are belters. Didn't bother me much as the last few ones have been awful.

Really annoys me that when I got it for my son and he said before we went to Motherwell game. "Daddy what if anyone says anything to me about wearing this?" 

If you really like it and want it then just buy it. Fuck what anyone else says and also as I said, would we see much of the dough n matter how much the club gets?

Its like thatchers mine strikes again. Some chose to strike, others chose to go to work. It still divides families to this day in the areas that were affected.

21 hours ago, muldoon1690 said:
22 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Incredible reply. Nicking jokes from a comedy that the majority of people on this site have seen. Give yourself a pat on the back. That is very original and hugely witty. Well done. I bet you don't even spot the irony in this particular almost poetic humor. If you do, point it out, or do you want me tae dae it fur ye Martin?

Go on then enlighten me?

Point it out for me also because i enjoyed this scene and i am now worried i have missed something. Or are you just talking shite?

On 30 August 2016 at 1:11 AM, Redwhiteandblue said:

OK clever clogs. Show me where I was moronic...

Bet I get the same answer I got from FSM: FUCK ALL!!

With the amount of money you've ripped off from the club with your season ticket scam then it doesn't seem like you care that much about your money going back into the club, mate.