There's a shop in my town...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That sells the new Rangers top. They said they have no affiliation to Sports direct and get their tops direct from Puma. would it be OK to buy from them and would it get a better deal for our club or is it the Rangers Retail limited that the cash goes to?

Thanks in advance.

Are you no a tim supporter?

Just got one through the door from govanblue...not many better one's about..... Our first season back from demotion and the journey to where we are now.

I wear my old one to work...this one's getting framed just as a reminder of what happened.

Dunno if there's any left but a good cause as well.......Cheers govanblue!

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That sells the new Rangers top. They said they have no affiliation to Sports direct and get their tops direct from Puma. would it be OK to buy from them and would it get a better deal for our club or is it the Rangers Retail limited that the cash goes to?

Thanks in advance.

PM RFC52 He has a list of the acceptable retailers.

4 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Better buying one from Lionbrand. The club still gets fuck all but at least the money's going to a good Rangers man and not Mike Ashley.

Not sure if serious... :sherlock: 

Haven't Rangers said they are thinking of bringing out a new top in a couple of months? With the way the Puma signs were covered up at Ibrox last week it looks as though there's something going on. Unless you want a top that may not even be in use them I wouldn't buy it just yet.

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Thanks in advance.

If you like getting dirty looks from bluenoses go ahead and buy one. Why don't you buy the full strip and at least give them a laugh too.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

and this is the local couple that one £15 million after buying a  lottery ticket in the shop in the first picture I posted...they probably had a coffee afterwards in  the second picture I posted.

lottery.jpg

Not many multi millionaires come to service your boiler, he did mine today....top man (tu)

Charged me for it :disappointment:

15 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

cannae believe he is still working...and his wife still walks the dog at the football parks in elderslie. Unreal.

Said he's making £5000 a month in interest, I jokingly asked him if he had many begging letters, aye one he said, from a guy in Ireland :lol:

Said he loves his job, said he'd see me next year (tu)

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The op's unsure if the club will benifit more from buying from this source or not, don't see what's wrong with that.

Exactly, wish to fuck people would just give an answer to a reasonable question on here. Does my tits in at times.