Sign Senderos-Forget Hill

jdonald755

Forget Hill. Remember reading a quote from Harry Redknapp r.e Hill. Said he wasn't the best player but a consummate pro who would run through a brick wall. Unfortunately though it seems his legs have gone. Getting bullied and out paced by Kris fucking Boyd. Seems a good pro but unfortunately the mind is willing but body not able. I would sign Senderos as a gamble and try get another centre half in as the fourth option. Forget Hill. I'm writing this at half time. He may score a couple headers but it won't change my mind. Kieran gets a hard time but in my opinion he is our best centre half by a mile.

Just now, lewisrfc93 said:

It's a goal scorer we need 

I'm willing to give the guy Garner a chance...but I've seen enough of hill to write him off...that's 3 league games out of 4 we have went behind...a decent centre half would sort that out

Senderos is just a foreign Clint Hill. 

I would rather we used the money from Garner to sign a fucking quality certain half the right side of 30 with a bit pace, composure and above all else, the ability to fucking defend. 

12 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Forget senderos as well, spend a couple of million and getting a decent centre back.

To be fair, I probably agree with you hence why I said sign a fourth centre half...Warburton seems to be exploring every other avenue before Senderos...plan z senderos seems

Also is it just me, or has miller been utter pish since has came bk 2 seasons ago now ?...I know he scored last week and a big goal v Celtic last year...but for me he has been pish overall. I just don't see what Warburton does. He starts almost every week :hanged:

Hill is shite, I can only think that Warburton signed him hoping he would have some influence on the training pitch as both him and Weir seem incapable of coaching even basic defensive tactics. Senderos may be a slight improvement on what we already have, but he's still gong to have one of the keystone cops playing beside him.

1 hour ago, Ryan_1 said:

Senderos is just a foreign Clint Hill. 

I would rather we used the money from Garner to sign a fucking quality certain half the right side of 30 with a bit pace, composure and above all else, the ability to fucking defend. 

Especially if you are playing a high defensive line

My uncle is a down south Glasgow arsenal fan, (blue nose at heart). Reckons senderos is a player who plays average vs weak opposition and gets found out against better clubs. Hope he's wrong but  we could do with a proven centre back to sort this shite out. Fuck January mr King get it sorted now, and forget about the new year.