*** Official Post Match Thread.***

BlueBearz1990

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris Boyd eh. That's a midget n a fat man that's outpaced, outmuscled and outplayed our defence. 

The leagues miles away. People saying MW underestimated the league? We all did. Never good enough. 

Wallace missing Mckay missing Barton hopeless Kiernan pish 

Can't drop 4 points from 4 games against bottom 6 teams and expect to win the league. 

Aye wel have good days n bad days but the consistency isn't there. That should be cannon fodder. 

We will beat the cellics and aberdeens but dropping points to teams like that tonight is the reason we will be nowhere near it

Thank fuck next game is them ... Either get another reality check or a reaction to kick us on 

how people can still defend Kiernan is beyond me 

waited 70 mins to see McKay take people on and when he did was beating them easily 

don't know what the attitude in starting games is but no doubt warns will be giving us the same post match spiel tempo penetration 2nd half better 

no all doom and gloom though if after 10 games we've won 8 drew 2 wouldn't be the worst but struggling to see where that sort of form will come from

It was shite , took us an hour to get started . . . . again. 

Looking positively , the last half hour was more like we saw for most of last season , albeit against 10 men . If we can just play like that from the off . . . . . 

Kenny Miller needs taken aside and handed an application form for a coaching course. If it wasn't for the fact I was constantly shouting at him for getting in the road of the competent players, I'd have forgotten he was playing.

How anyone can even try to justify his starting for Rangers in the SPL in 2016 is beyond me. He wouldn't make my bench.

2 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

I think we're just overrated and now realising it. I don't think we're playing badly, we're just being outplayed.

I think our level is a lot lower than we though. Will be fighting for a top 6 finish this season,

Fighting for top 6 is a bit of an overreaction. We'll finish 2nd or 3rd.

Exactly why is he wrong? we drew 1-1 to Accies, barely won our two games we have already and failed again tonight.  This team would not beat Rangers from last season and that raises more alarms that it does questions.  Awful and as the OP says, embarassing.

I know we have a few players to come back in. Holt and Windass hopefully can make the difference. But Barton is just not the answer. Our expansive passing game has reverted to pedestrian predictable dross. I agree though that we are over-rated. I think we were light weight last season and we still look that way now. 

2 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Couldn't have asked for an easier opening 4 games and we've made a cunt of it. Could quite easily be sitting on 4 points right now. 

King has 5 days to open the cheque book again to buy a quality CB. Get it fucking done.

I agree we need a centre back. And King should spend money. But going forward we are lacking ideas. Balance of the team is terrible.

That was embarrassing, can't beat 10 men Kilmarnock, we are going to heavily lose against Celtic. That was one of the worst performances I've seen in years.

God people used to complain about the old team, these new guys are absolute ****, why he got most of them I really don't know, they are slow, they can't shoot, they can't play scottish football, we are a joke, when will Mark realise you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

We should have just kept some of the old ones and put on some of our youngsters they couldn't be worse than these clowns. All those SPL managers in the stands they must have been laughing and Celtic will be too, awful performance.

Years gone by two draws, get the manager to ****, if we get hammered in OF, i think a few people will be telling Warburton what to do with his magic hat, gutted :(

If Celtic beat us on September 10th we'll fall 7pts behind and we're only 5 game in to the season.  We don't look like title contenders.  I see many people criticising the defence but we lack quality in the forward areas.  For all our possession and chances created we can't seem to put the ball in the back of the net.

The manager cannot continue to play Kenny Miller.  He's giving us nothing.