*** Official Post Match Thread.***

BlueBearz1990

Here's another thing as well that's boiling my piss:

Where's all the experts who started thread after thread, hijacked thread after thread, telling us that Tavernier was gonna get found out?

The effort to start a thread or even hijack a related one and hold your hands up is infinitesimal compared to the effort put into slaughtering the guy for 2 months solid.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Miller - running around like a headless chicken, getting in everyones way. Can't be a first team regular, not got the legs anymore and he's never in the right position at the right time.

Wallace - what the fuck has happened? Needs dropped, simple as.

Barton - getting beat too easily as ever and going missing too often. It's either him or Rossiter, and for me, it's Rossiter every day of the week.

Forrester - great player but often tries too much and ends up with nothing.

Garner - offered very little, but I think there was a reason he started on the bench.

Clint Hill - get tae fuck.

Spot on mate 

15 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Kenny Miller needs taken aside and handed an application form for a coaching course. If it wasn't for the fact I was constantly shouting at him for getting in the road of the competent players, I'd have forgotten he was playing.

How anyone can even try to justify his starting for Rangers in the SPL in 2016 is beyond me. He wouldn't make my bench.

Yet got us the points last week.

That's the frustration of it.

Nobody's stringing two successive halves together, never mind matches.

The completely clueless wank stain Mutton saying our 2 CH's are dreadful is only confirming what most of us said 6-12months ago. Abysmal management not to have addressed that during the summer as #1 priority and now we might be presented with Senderos as the answer. Fuck me.

We won't win the top league with Warburton in charge.

At the top level you can't have only one plan and absolute refusal to play any other way. It's naive in the extreme.

And the inability to organise a defence to do the basics or even spot a decent centre half in the first place is extremely worrying.

ATM it looks like we are not good enough to win this league, but 30 years ago in 1986 we started the season very poorly, think we were 3rd or 4th in December. But I agree that arses need to be reddened, as we ARE better than this. Absolutely not panicking re game v The Scum, that will take care of itself.

6 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Lee Clark saying he and his team are being 'targeted by officials' because of anti-English bias.

Wow. What the fuck was he on about there? :blink:

What nationality are Warburton, Barton and most of the Rangers team, Lee, ya paranoid wretch?

PS - The ref had a decent enough game tonight.

Ref was fucking woeful

3 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Problems 

1) Kenny Miller is fucking shite. Always drops in to receive the ball to feet but he's shite at that also. Doesn't have pace anymore so can't get in behind therefore he's fucking useless.

2) Need a new centre half. Desperately in need of a fast centre half or someone who actually has a footballing brain and could guide Wilson or Kiernan through a game. Don't want to write off Senderos before he plays but I don't think he's the answer.

3) Warburtons awful sub choices. Drawing with a shite team down to 10 men, oh I know what to do bring on a CDM? Yeah nice one. Also don't care that he replaced another CDM because our team has no fucking shape because everyone has a free role, which is why we see Barton on the wing and Miller at CDM at points.

King, get that fucking chequebook out and sign a good CB. You're telling me there's not a good enough defender playing anywhere in the world that we could sign for between £1-2m seeing as that's our price range.

Some good points mate. The thing that's bothered me this season is the overall pace of the team. The high pressing, high tempo game has gone - so far anyway. Just can't wait for Holt, Waghorn and Windass to return.

1 minute ago, Rabbit said:

Only positive to take is that the transfer window is still open, show us the colour of your money Dave

Even if money was made available (which it won't be ) it's too late. These problems should have been addressed weeks ago. We'll be lucky to be in the top three

5 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Lee Clark saying he and his team are being targeted by officials because of anti-English bias.

Wow. What the fuck was he on about there? :blink:

What nationality are Warburton, Barton and most of the Rangers team, Lee, ya paranoid wretch?

Why don't you just say we got a result, bossed the 1st 1/2, got lucky in the 2nd, 

i thought it was popcorn teeth for a minute, surely big jig will have a word, show some class, same with boyd, good performance mate but kicking the ball away, tim     

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

As I've stated,after watching the first 4 league games, if you can seriously believe we will compete on the 10th then you're deluded.

We have struggled against hamilton, killie, dundee and motherwell, hardly the big players in the league.

And as I've stated I was informed of the exact same thing before every so called "big challenge" last year. I was deluded blah blah.

Funnily enough I don't remember anyone being as vehement in their retractions as they were in stating how shite we were.

The old firm game is going to be interesting that's for sure, I mean it's not like we can defend and hit them on the break because, well, we can't defend. I just hope somehow, that over the next couple of weeks we find some of our form from last season. If we can't beat Septic (in normal time) last season when playing well and them having Deila as manager what we gonna be like at their place, us playing totally shite and them in a better position than last season. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Need to get back to basics. Youth, pace, sharpness. Something like this...

Fod

Tav, Wilson XXX Wallace

Rossiter

Holt          Forrester

O'H        Garner      Windass

That's about the balance we need but you know MW will try to shoehorn Kiernan, Barton, Niko and Miller in his lineups. 

1 minute ago, Bighouse said:

We won't win the top league with Warburton in charge.

At the top level you can't have only one plan and absolute refusal to play any other way. It's naive in the extreme.

And the inability to organise a defence to do the basics or even spot a decent centre half in the first place is extremely worrying.

I didn't think we had a plan  tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Need to get back to basics. Youth, pace, sharpness. Something like this...

Fod

Tav, Wilson XXX Wallace

Rossiter

Holt          Forrester

O'H        Garner      Windass

Think big Vin Diesel is a bit of a mental choice mate but I like thinking out of the box :wink:

4 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

I do think he had a great first half, drifted out of it in the second..

Better than Hill. Keirnan, Mckay, Wallace, Miller, Rossiter, Barton. 

So yea thought that he done ok, in a new role too.. 

I shall Assume u thought he didn't

And will ask who played better apart from Tav.

Kris Boyd? Played not bad for a change and could be 33years young.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

And as I've stated I was informed of the exact same thing before every so called "big challenge" last year. I was deluded blah blah.

Funnily enough I don't remember anyone being as vehement in their retractions as they were in stating how shite we were.

And how did that pan out at the cup final as that was the only "big challenge" we had between April and 4 weeks ago.

That was awful and this season has been a continuation. 

Keep telling yourself it will come good but by time it does we will be playing for 2nd spot. 

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

ATM it looks like we are not good enough to win this league, but 30 years ago in 1986 we started the season very poorly, think we were 3rd or 4th in December. But I agree that arses need to be reddened, as we ARE better than this. Absolutely not panicking re game v The Scum, that will take care of itself.

I don't think it will take much to get this team playing amazing, but it is just working out what it is.

Absolutely needed a central defender and I would of preferred a talented early 20 something, rather than a over the hill has been who is injury prone.

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

The old firm game is going to be interesting that's for sure, I mean it's not like we can defend and hit them on the break because, well, we can't defend. I just hope somehow, that over the next couple of weeks we find some of our form from last season. If we can't beat Septic (in normal time) last season when playing well and them having Deila as manager what we gonna be like at their place, us playing totally shite and them in a better position than last season. 

Maybe two weeks off will let them forget what the last month has been like...