*** Official Post Match Thread.***

BlueBearz1990

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The signings this year have completely changed our game, no more fast paced, high pressing midfield. Too static and hardly anyone wants to have a run at the opposition, when they do its a turn back and play it back into midfield. 

Maybe we won't win the league but some of the comments are a joke.

We again made more than enough clean chances but simply didn't take them.

That is not the same as "being outplayed"

Some of the tactical geniuses on here must have so many answers to teams that sit with ten men behind the ball I'm surprised they are not all premier league managers themselves

Absolutely fuckin embarassing, certain players need to hang their head in shame. Warburton made some bad starting decisions and failed to rectify them when needed.

Niko looked a class act when he came on.

Im just gonnae leave it at that...words cant express how fuckin pissed off I am.

Its a poor result no doubt but lets be realistic the first season back its going to take a while to get up to speed.

Warburton does need to get his finger out and get our midfield sorted out.

I hope it highlighted to Warburton just how poor Miller is as well, he is not good enough to be our main striker

Next game we simply cannot start with Barton and rossiter together. It's no coincidence we play better after the subs come on.

The players have a lot to answer for here, where is the drive, the fight, the hounding of players and the high tempo. As far as I can see it's really only forrester that's giving a damn. Double training sessions, a centre back, working on fitness levels......we look like we're in pre-season mode, far too fucking casual.

This is what we are going to be up against all season, teams sitting in and countering so we'd better find answers now if we want to challenge.

Illusions that we were sailing close to the wind as some part of a strategy/plan for the Tims or as part of sharpening aspects of our game have to be disintegrating now.

We're not good enough to have strange starters, a weak CD, lose a goal, push a team into their own box then score etc. etc.

Has to be the last 10-minute intensity from kick-off or it'll be fighting it out for 2nd.

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

Aye let's just accept the same pish every week. We're lucky to be sitting on 8 points from 4 easy games. Simply nowhere near good enough.

Give it time we've had worse starts to seasons before. It was never going to be easy this season. Just because we were pumping diddy teams week in week out last season doesn't make us fucking unbeatable. People on here need to get a grip and stop throwing the towel in. We're 4 games in ffs! 

Utter shite looking forward to the warburton sound board.

kiernan just fuck off.wallace utter shite for about 6 month McKay hiding again rossiter also hid not that many on here would admit.

fucking woefull.nothings changed best thing about Rangers is our fans.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Next game we simply cannot start with Barton and rossiter together. It's no coincidence we play better after the subs come on.

The players have a lot to answer for here, where is the drive, the fight, the hounding of players and the high tempo. As far as I can see it's really only forrester that's giving a damn. Double training sessions, a centre back, working on fitness levels......we look like we're in pre-season mode, far too fucking casual.

This is what we are going to be up against all season, teams sitting in and countering so we'd better find answers now if we want to challenge.

Our whole style and pace has changed to suit Bartons game.

4 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Our 'pitch geography' as Warburton puts it is laughable. Where are the triangles? Where is the movement off the ball? Where is the close passing game? If opposition is going to sit deep, we need players to come short and pass around them. Standing in a line with defenders deep isn't going to get us anywhere...and it hasn't

I said it to the guy i sit beside last week , last season our average passing distance must have been 10 yards , now we seem to be 20+ yards apart 

1 minute ago, Lord Summerisle said:

Millers second touch is a tackle. Although I'm not convinced he can, I'd at least like to see O'Halloran get an extended run now to see if he can step up. 

Three years ago Miller's second touch was a tackle. Now he's not quick enough to even reach the tackle.