*** Official Post Match Thread.***

BlueBearz1990

1 minute ago, Irn Blu said:

Absolutely fuckin embarassing, certain players need to hang their head in shame. Warburton made some bad starting decisions and failed to rectify them when needed.

Niko looked a class act when he came on.

Im just gonnae leave it at that...words cant express how fuckin pissed off I am.

This plus dropping them. Players can't keep their place in the starting XI after such shite performances.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad fact is most of the team is not that bad, tav going forward 10/10 as a rb piss we need to get a tried and tested ch to let him go forward, because he's mia when there is a counter. 

Another game 1-0 down,  

Something needs to change. 

I don't pretend to know what as I'm not paid to be the Manager but I'll say this.  MW looked like a man under pressure on the side line - and so he should because that was pretty dreadful.

To be totally frank, we haven't kicked a ball since we beat them in the Semi last season.

He needs to sort it out fast, as it will be a long season with points dropped by all, but, you can't expect to win a title (or even come close) with the level of performance we have seen in the first 4 league games this season.

That first half was nothing short of a disgrace. As I said in the match thread, I'm sick of watching us being overrun by considerably inferior players. Dominated in the second half but as usual we couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. 

We're crying out for something different. Arses need kicked and new ideas need producing. The pace needs brought back to the middle 3, we're far too static. Hopefully Holt and Windass can bring that.

In short, get a fucking grip Rangers.

Just now, lewisrfc93 said:

Give it time we've had worse starts to seasons before. It was never going to be easy this season. Just because we were pumping diddy teams week in week out last season doesn't make us fucking unbeatable. People on here need to get a grip and stop throwing the towel in. We're 4 games in ffs! 

Are you pleased with 8 points out of a possible 12 against the quality of opposition we've been facing thus far?

They are not learning.  Despite our being told that lessons are being learnt.   The are not gelling.  They've had time but made poor use of it.   They say they are hungry for success.  But the evidence is not there - far too  many scoring opportunities missed and still shaky in defence.  They say they wanted players who would handle the pressure of playing for Rangers and deal with it and deliver.  But they are stumbling and ineffective and simply not delivering.

If this carries on 'til Christmas then they are really going to know all about pressure.  And they will have brought it on themselves.

For MW there is no point in talking about analysis and making excuses and talking about preparation and being in a good place.   These soundbites are becoming increasing empty in substance.    It's not good enough.  Very far from it.   Yes we expected more.  We expected it because we've had to endure long frustrating seasons working back to the top flight.  Only to see a misfiring team with no real evidence that its going to gel into a team that (to quote MW) will more than challenge for the league title.

Brutal team selection for all four league matches against shite teams. Not convinced he's the answer but MOH has played well all pre-season, has made impact coming on yet we still go with Miller and McKay who have been shite. 

Honeymoon period well and truly over now and questions over how we've enhanced the squad....Hill = shite, Dodoo = shite, chasing Senderos = shite, extended contract for Kiernan = shite, Forrester as your creative central midfielder when you play 2 CDM's = shite

So fucking angry at the crap start to the season, easiest fixtures we could probably have got, summed up as shite..no defeats but shite

Shite!

8 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Same shite every week with zero improvement, this is going to be a long season. 

You are dead right.

That was embarrassing, can't beat 10 men Kilmarnock, we are going to heavily lose against Celtic. That was one of the worst performances I've seen in years.

God people used to complain about the old team, these new guys are absolute ****, why he got most of them I really don't know, they are slow, they can't shoot, they can't play scottish football, we are a joke, when will Mark realise you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

We should have just kept some of the old ones and put on some of our youngsters they couldn't be worse than these clowns. All those SPL managers in the stands they must have been laughing and Celtic will be too, awful performance.

Years gone by two draws already, that's not on, and soon if this continues people will asking the manager to get to ****, if we get hammered in OF, i think a few people will be telling Warburton what to do with his magic hat, gutted

Kenny miller with the touch of a paedophile, he had his chances once again...rossiter was nowhere to be seen ..him and barton cant start together ..yet to see forrester drive a ball low on goal although the rest of his game is spot on...once again tav best player on the park for me..simply not good enough.. 

I know it was a bad bad result.

Forrester and Tav have continued decent form.

Few fan fans have been poor, Mckay and Wallace haven't made the step up. 

The defense has been brutal again.We need investment. 

We have not started well this season, need to move the ball quicker, the area we tend to play well final third We were terrible.

We have to match teams aggression. 

Really disapointed,  

Plus point let's keep Tav on free kicks.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

We drew 2-2

So we never got pumped then, that's good.

Seem to remember playing them off the park in the first 45 minutes so much so that is was embarrassing.

That's what a so called lesser team embarrassing a so called good team looks like.