You win nothing on the cheap mr king.

KingKirk

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

just over 1million quid in cold hard cash.

You have an incredible simplicity understanding of our finances.  The amount we spend in a financial year running the club and the amount we spend on  transfer fees are entirely different. 

You have a short memory, we have been hemorrhaging millions for years. How long did the share money last?,remember the emergency loans from Ashley and chums? 

I don't how much King and Co have invested but an intelligent guess would put it well into 8 figures. 

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no excuses for these performances, MW took this job knowing that DK wasn't going to spend a coin of his own money and let's be honest anybody with a bit of savvy realised that. This has resulted in what you witnessed tonight, DK has wangled his way in with false promises and the old Rangers men ploy and everybody has fell for it, not me by the way I'd have bought a season ticket regardless of boardroom politics cause I'm a bigot !? To me MW seems a decent man who can talk a good game but what I suggest to him is that he talks to King very seriously about funding rapidly or he is going to be tarred the same as DK, found out wanting! Fuckin Kris Boyd beating our defence for pace ? Do me a fuckin favour that last season with us he couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo and you couldn't get a stamp under him going up for a ball! Something stinks ! Get the weans inheritance out Dave or get off the chanty !:sherlock:

6 minutes ago, five stars said:

You have an incredible simplicity understanding of our finances.  The amount we spend in a financial year running the club and the amount we spend on  transfer fees are entirely different. 

You have a short memory, we have been hemorrhaging millions for years. How long did the share money last?,remember the emergency loans from Ashley and chums? 

I don't how much King and Co have invested but an intelligent guess would put it well into 8 figures. 

king made alot of promises name one he's delivered on.

38 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Let's spend money we don't have.what could possibly go wrong ?

38 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Let's spend money we don't have.what could possibly go wrong ?

don't kid the supporters on then with this going for 55 shit. Tell us what you expect this season stopping fucking about with this highly competitive shit cause fans highly competitive and the clubs might differ simple really.

Are you suggesting king got into the club with no money?

1 hour ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Spent a million. How much have Killie and Hamilton spent this summer? 

We have a massively bigger budget than these teams. You don't think we should be easily beating these teams with that side that was out tonight?

We have 8 midfielders for 3 spots and 2 centre halves for 2 spots. Not a decent performance through 4 games.

Is that not a Warburton problem rather than a King problem? 

Succinctly put.

4 points dropped already and we haven't even been to any decent away grounds yet. Canny even beat Killie with ten men??! We are on a hiding to nothing this season.  We will get turned over at the tattiedome and Most likely get beat at pittodrie then where does that leave us? Scraping for second place all fucking season while the tims stroll off in the distance. We haven't kicked a ball since we beat they cunts at Hampden. King knew we needed investment to make a decent challenge this season but has refused to dip into his kids trust fund after all his bravado. It was blatantly obvious that we needed good players To win this league but we ended up signing English lower league pish 

we will be lucky to finish second this season to be honest, that team on the field is certainly not a Rangers team 

Even at these early days in the season I say our aim is damage limitation, in terms of finishing as high as possible in the table. I can't see us winning the league, and I can't see us strolling through games - we'll struggle against other teams and in particular hearts, aberdeen etc. 

We can no longer stand up for the team with the: "They need time to gel" stuff, because we should be beating Killie, especially with a man sent off with a fair amount of time still to play. MW needs to gamble with changing his 4-3-3 approach because our lack of plan B will hurt us, as it already has. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Think it's becoming very clear we are playing for second place this season. Unless something major happens. 

We are mate and to be honest we will lucky to get second. Even if we do we will be lucky to get into Europa league proper next season. We have regressed dramatically since we beat the tims. It's been glaring obvious we need proper investment in the squad but alas it didn't happen

massive similarities to our 9 in a row run, but the roles are reversed. 

As much as it hurts we just need to deal with the fact that we will not be competing with that mob for a few seasons yet, and if dodgy Dave doesn't put his money where his mouth is then we could be looking at years and years until we see any sort of success. Bad times at the moment bears, don't see solution any time soon 

im absolutely fuckkng raging.

four games into the season and they are already potentially four points ahead.

we could beat them and still be second after they play their game in hand.

not good enough. I feel sick.

2 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

Do we really need to spend £10m to beat a team with Stevie Smith and Kris Boyd?

Sorry but Ross County who don't even have a 10th of the money Rangers have took that mob apart last week.

w've been crying out for defenders since the start of last season, we all saw the problems at the back but people put that down to MW style of play, well that style of play has been nothing but dire, leaking goals left right center,, we have have a few days left of this window and we're still fannying about bringing in a so called defender