Club1872 should now be calling out the board

thehost

6 hours ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

You bore me, mate. I could take your opinion seriously if you weren't so anti-board in the first place.

You keep on being bored, meanwhile we have invested hee haw, are dropping points with abandon, playing shite and looking for all the world as if we are bottom top six material.

That might be good enough for #hiredhands but it wont be good enough for the support in general,

Its simple. The club should be investing money, they haven't, we have a supposed unified independent fan group, said group likes a public statement, they should be firing a warning shot across the board's bow that what we are seeing is unacceptable.

Apologies that I view a fan group's number one priority to ensure we, the world's most successful club, are run in a manner that will ensure we continue to be the world's most successful club.

43k season books sold with little of that money invested far less the super duper rangers men actually pumping some of their own in.

I couldn't care less who I in charge what we have seen, from the boards demonising of fans statement onwards as been nothing short of disgraceful and a call back to the worst antics of the dying SDM board.

1 hour ago, Pearson83 said:

Club 1872 more intrested in sucking up to the board and getting Houston to act the big man with his pal chug! 

King is full of shite and fact he's not pushed boat out to pay for a good defender speaks for itself. 

Good central defenders are like hens teeth, Senderos is a good as Toure and younger.

That said, after 2 years of record St sales we should be seen more investment 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Good central defenders are like hens teeth, Senderos is a good as Toure and younger.

I don't get why he won't look further then England for players or players with no club. 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Well, we have managed to employ the worst three in the this league by a country mile.

43,000 ST holders deserve more. We need investment, not so called Ranger's men, who are obviously out to turn a buck. We remain to have the second highest budget in this league by far and we are still way off the mark, so what does that tell us. Many say MW isn't learning, but I say we aren't! This season has the making of a very bitter pill and it ain't all down to MW.

C1872 is the board, they have had this nice wee idea since taking over, then they get there wee arse wiping patsys, who get rewarded, for pushing this to the masses, but like every other scheme, that has the smell of the RST in it, which is all c1872 is under a different name. Our club custodians will spend fuck all, apart from our cash, Paul Murrays famously said, he would not take a salary until we were back in the big league, wonder how much him and his cronies have rewarded themselves now, but heyho, the are 'Real Rangers Men'

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Or why we still have no youngsters coming through...........

That is the shocking part for me.Everyone was promised a route to the first team was there to be aimed at..We have sent youngsters out on loan and some have performed very well at their host club.Hasnt helped any of them get a chance back at Ibrox on their return.Must be very disheartening for our young players.