Management

black75

When does patience start to run out, the failure to address the defence at this stage is laughable. Pass pass pass then go back, midfield too lightweight and no pace. This squad won't be top 6 never mind challenging for titles or cups. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

Anyone else would have been gone by now. I am losing faith quickly in Warburton. We are too one dimensional. We cannot allow where we have been to change the way we judge our managers and board.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Mine has gone.

We haven't played well since April.

It's clear that this squad now doesn't fit the formation but he is unwilling to change.

If we don't adapt he will be hunted. 

If we get fucked at porkheid then he will be under serious scrutiny.

His stubbornness to pick players by name rather than form and compatability is going to be both his and the teams downfall this season. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, the goal machine said:

That first part is fucking nonsense.

Are you being serious? The way we have played since the celtic game any other manager would have at least been under scrutiny from the board. Not handed an extension ffs.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Are you being serious? The way we have played since the celtic game any other manager would have at least been under scrutiny from the board. Not handed an extension ffs.

The extension I felt should have came at the end of this season depending on results not after winning a second tier championship, may well cost us now. 

He absolutely has to put the good of the team before his ego in the next couple of weeks before I will begin to think about not backing him. 

He has to start mixing things up. Stubbornness towards his philosophy will only get him so far. 

Tonights substitutions baffled me, we have been crying out for a holding midfielder under MW tenure.......we now are trying to play 2 in the same team which is evidently clear that it doesn't work, against 10 men and pressing for a winner surely you have to keep Barton on and replace Miller or Harry for MOH?

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, black75 said:

The extension I felt should have came at the end of this season depending on results not after winning a second tier championship, may well cost us now. 

I backed the extension at the time, hindsight is a thing tho and yes it should have been given after we knew he could manage in the top tier. I still think he can he just needs to change his system.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Are you? Some of our fans are so spoiled.

I'm as annoyed as everyone else but if any of our other managers had done what MW did last season, they'd absolutely be allowed more than four league games. Even if we'd lost one of them, which we haven't. 

Ffs guys, see if we hadnt won a game then some of the stuff is jusified, or if we are 20 off the pace at xmas then yes things need looked at. Its not pretty stuff at the moment but things will get better, I do think DK has to give cash to help shore up the defense but its a bit late in the day unless they have been working on lots of others .

The management team has to go now, too many failures in dealing with the problems of last season, namely the defence and also a puff powder attack, playing two DM and losing out a AM, can't get the balls into the strikers and also strikers everywhere bar where they should be, welcome to the footballing world as Warburton sees it and it will see him off sooner than later.

All this pish of about trusting warbs, the mans been found out and the big fanny beside him.

I think Warburton is naive and not a little arrogant. He needs to figure out his best 11 and get them firing. (Hint Mark, one CDM is enough)

Kenny should be an impact sub. Players should be dropped if they are not performing and we need to have a plan B

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

I backed the extension at the time, hindsight is a thing tho and yes it should have been given after we knew he could manage in the top tier. I still think he can he just needs to change his system.

Too stubborn to change his philosophy on the game Imo and this could be the downfall.