Management

black75

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem isnae Warburton although he knew what he was getting into, he's not a stupid man, in fact quite the reverse, the problem is he like a few others who've ventured into scotlands sectarian cesspit didn't realise the pressure there is managing The Rangers, the pressure is showing, this is where King will need to come in and change whatever deal he had with him and help him by investing some cash for decent players, as MW said its hard to get players to come here ! :sherlock:

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I'm with you completely on this one!?

Shit in it? We deserve to triumph soon after being victimised and vilified for so long. Its why I play the Euro Lottery now as I'm not a materialist and would chuck 50 million at it for nothing more than to see us do it with a good seat in the east enclosure just to the side of our dugout. That way I can tell the manager who to put on and be more involved :lol:

Has your rage subsided a wee bit now? It took me about three days last week to calm down. I wrote a long winded rant about playing for the badge and how these imposters don't know how it feels or what it means at Rangers as we just have to win every week. I stand by it right enough.

4 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Shit in it? We deserve to triumph soon after being victimised and vilified for so long. Its why I play the Euro Lottery now as I'm not a materialist and would chuck 50 million at it for nothing more than to see us do it with a good seat in the east enclosure just to the side of our dugout. That way I can tell the manager who to put on and be more involved :lol:

Has your rage subsided a wee bit now? It took me about three days last week to calm down. I wrote a long winded rant about playing for the badge and how these imposters don't know how it feels or what it means at Rangers as we just have to win every week. I stand by it right enough.

Hope it comes up for you!

Just about on an even keel now, thanks!

Hoping the sheep can do us a turn....

27 minutes ago, HG5 said:
27 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Hope it comes up for you!

Just about on an even keel now, thanks!

Hoping the sheep can do us a turn....

:541:

Aye, I'll need to keep an eye out for that result today. They beat them last year so hopefully they come up with something. That lot will have a rough patch too anyway so its too early to get despondent. Just a shame we don't have the cunts at Ibrox first.

Any idea when the transfer window shuts? We badly need defenders. I'd try and replace both in the middle. Don't even need to be that good, just quick for the system.

15 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

:541:

Aye, I'll need to keep an eye out for that result today. They beat them last year so hopefully they come up with something. That lot will have a rough patch too anyway so its too early to get despondent. Just a shame we don't have the cunts at Ibrox first.

Any idea when the transfer window shuts? We badly need defenders. I'd try and replace both in the middle. Don't even need to be that good, just quick for the system.

Midnight Wednesday.

Be good to see some action on that front!

15 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He was asked why Barton got subbed.

He said our fans started getting noisy(singing)  so because he was on a yellow best take him off..

When he took Barton off I thought it was sensible management as he was on a yellow and didn't want him to miss the OF. It was a good call by MW but his justification is a bit cringy

Guest Lloyd72
11 hours ago, gazza27 said:

:lol:what a tit that first line is baffling ya wee poof

Yea tbf looking back I dunno what I was on about with that, all the other stuff is completely warranted tho imo.

• 2 weeks later...