Tom english

kelvd1873

Sorry for even bringing this rodent up in the BD but has anyone else read the official BBC report of the killie match? For some unknown reason he describes killie digging deep whist rangers fans were singing songs. Here is a direct quote.

"As Rangers pressed hard (and their supporters periodically screamed what is euphemistically called their 'songbook' - The Billy Boys and more were trotted out) Killie had to dig deep".

Why is this relevant? Obviously another jhurno with selective hearing.

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Sorry for even bringing this rodent up in the BD but has anyone else read the official BBC report of the killie match? For some unknown reason he describes killie digging deep whist rangers fans were singing songs. Here is a direct quote.

"As Rangers pressed hard (and their supporters periodically screamed what is euphemistically called their 'songbook' - The Billy Boys and more were trotted out) Killie had to dig deep".

I think he will find it was killie singing the billiy boys:pipe:

19 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Sorry for even bringing this rodisnt up in the BD but has anyone else read the official BBC report of thavee killie match? For some unknown reason he describes killie digging deep whist rangers fans were singing songs. Here is a direct quote.

Dont give the cunt the oxygen he craves by mentioning songs, he IS a rugby reported who has been placed by the BBC to wind up Rangers fans to get reactions. No doubt your post will be printed off and IN his scrapbook already.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We've just performed like that and that's what you care about.

Why should we not care? It's top story on the BBC football site! He's degrading us as a support and that bothers me definetly. Yes the performance tonight and ever since the the Old Firm game is cause of greater concern. But Fenian fucks like this continue to report with such bias that this thread is totally justified. Celtic's 'songbook' is regarded as no fucking problem here. How can that be? BBC Scotland are one of our biggest enemies and they need dealing with. 

Yet again more dehumanising from that waste of a good ride. He's wrong. I think that was the Killie fans - which makes it all the more ridiculous when they can get away with singing it. Too bad he's missed every manky mob away game and their ira-oke. Strange that. He's another irrelevant piece of shit that hardly makes a mark on our lengthy anti-Rangers list. 

Pre-match he was saying that Rangers will not be the challengers, and probably fighting it out with hertz for 3rd/4th a long way behind his beloved septic.

My initial reaction was that he's just spewing his usual anti Rangers pish. Then I realised he probably knows a lot more than he's letting on with his access to Dermont and liewell within the SFA.

He must know the amount of bookings we've had already will cause a loss of players mid-season. So I'd say he's well informed about the corruption that exists within Scottish football right now and who knows for how long.

5 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Pre-match he was saying that Rangers will not be the challengers, and probably fighting it out with hertz for 3rd/4th a long way behind his beloved septic.

My initial reaction was that he's just spewing his usual anti Rangers pish. Then I realised he probably knows a lot more than he's letting on with his access to Dermont and liewell within the SFA.

He must know the amount of bookings we've had already will cause a loss of players mid-season. So I'd say he's well informed about the corruption that exists within Scottish football right now and who knows for how long.

L O L 

For fucksake mate, let's leave the conspiracy theories to the great unwashed, eh?

7 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

:lol: Away back to reading about JFKs assassination, 9/11 and chemtrails mate.

You unfortunately give these fuckers oxygen by complaining.

Ignore the Rhabid fuckers, pay back is a bitch.

Wait until we can ram it down their throats, in the meantime ignore.

They can scurry but can't hide if not 55 this year then next it's early days.

Fuck their websites, ignore them.

38 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Jesus.

50 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Jet fuel can't melt our trophies.

55 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Conspiracy+theory+3+educate+yourself+of+