Stop Blaming the Defence

gsa

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

if kiernan was shutting down the boy with the ball then he's even fucking worse than i thought as the boy ran 25 yards and played a simple through ball, as it stands i still think boyd is his man, there is no blind side as a centre half playing against a fat kris boyd, kiernan must have seen him, he was caught ball watching imo

Kiernan is a poor defender, but Boyd was Hills man. You don't seem to understand defending

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Boyd in his first spell with us would've fucking molested our defence tonight. Miller and Boyd in their prime would've combined for 7.

I don't remember Boyd putting in a shift like that ever when he was with us..........

There was a Killie freekick in the first half when the two teams lined up at the edge of our box as if they were waiting on a bus. Killie had two men totally unmarked at the back of the line, surely someone should have noticed this but no and thankfully the ball didn't reach them.