Deja vu

Could be worse - like taking some lessons out of the Ally McCoist school of performance management.   

But then at this rate of under-performing knots MW risks writing his own book on how not to get a Rangers squad to perform as it should.  Would have some great soundbites though.  

I'm not feeling very charitable towards MW at present - league performances are very far from acceptable imo.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Could be worse - like taking some lessons out of the Ally McCoist school of performance management.   

But then at this rate of under-performing knots MW risks writing his own book on how not to get a Rangers squad to perform as it should.  Would have some great soundbites though.  

I'm not feeling very charitable towards MW at present - league performances are very far from acceptable imo.

Believe me I'm not comparing them as managers. Warburton is one, the other guy will never be one.

However the lack of ability to see a problem, or lack of desire to change it was the gardener's downfall.

Warburton can and will go the same way if he can't see the obvious and sort it.

14 minutes ago, jim beam said:

PLG wasn't given a proper chance imo but Warburton will be given the chance this and next season after that...

Common theme was neither of them would know a centre back if they popped up in their porridge!

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Agree.  You can also add Advocaat to that list.

MW needs to sort it out quickly or he will go the way of the other two.

Yes - we can't go on giving teams a goal of a start.

Wouldn't be so bad if the style was like early last season & we would bag more than they did.

All that was good about that start to the season has gone from our play now.

All that was poor about the latter end of the season remains....

Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

The sooner we wake up to the fact the gaffers stubbornness to change is going to cost us big time the better!

PLG was the same, was his way or the highway! How did that work out again?

Very well. Sir Walter came in and done what he is so good at. If MW gets the sack and his successor replicates Smith's success I'd be over the moon.

The problem is that Glasgow is one of the least forgiving city's in world football.

You are either first or nothing. Does not matter if you put in place outstanding building blocks for 2 or 3 seasons from now finishing second is abject failure.

1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Very well. Sir Walter came in and done what he is so good at. If MW gets the sack and his successor replicates Smith's success I'd be over the moon.

Not really the outcome I want, don't want then gaffer sacked as he brings so much good to the whole club, but his sticking to the one tactic when it clearly isn't working is a major flaw and hopefully he will realise soon and adapt.