Reaction From the manager

KingKirk

Posted earlier in the week that his honeymoon was about to end. Think this thread is the start. 

He looked rattledtonight. I also think he looked rattled the day after the pampers pullers qualified for the champions league and the financial boost that entails. he's not daft, he will know it's him or Brenda over the next 12 months and that Brenda has much more resources to work from.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Giving Kenny Miller another full 90 minutes is stupud as fuck, been awful in every game.

Giving Kenny Miller 90 minutes at striker is stupid as fuck, but playing him on RW for almost the full game is just taking the piss tbh.

1 minute ago, Lothianbear said:

It is the same old same old after ever poor performance, why in every game are we only playing for 45 mins, Sort it !!! thats your job, baffles me with Davie Weir as a coach that we can be so inept at the back im dreading the next game now.  

Look at him at sheff utd, not very promising. I hope he will prove us wrong

I am gutted for tonight and knew when I saw Barton and Rossiter in the starting 11 it would be a wrong fit. Shame to lose Dodoo so early but by fuck we were kicked about something chronic tonight at times.

No excuse though the play was slow as fuck and I can't see where we are going to have a clear shot on goal just now apart from a spot kick. Think there were a couple of moves we only had garner in the box on his tod, that's not good enough it really isn't.

Personally I would rotate Barton and Rossiter in def mid and get two attacking mids on, we need to push teams like this not sit back on our arse.

MW is being found out big time In this league. As much as I want him to succeed, the way its looking so far I don't think he will be our manager come end of the season, sorry folks, but he just doesn't have any sort of experience to deal with the situation we are in. No doubt I will get slaughtered for this post, but I have had my suspicions for a while now. I will be genuinly amazed if warburton will still be there by May next year. So copy this post, screenshot it what ever the fuck you need to do. But let's just see what happens between now and end of season.

See tbh I rate the manager and have backed his ideas etc to the hilt even during times of criticism but yet again "first half wasn't a Rangers team" 

It's been like that for 4 games. Sort it out. 

"we do it everyday in training" 

can guarantee the only ones doing it in training is Tav and Forrester

"The squad is gelling"

Yet again only three players who started weren't here last year. Load of nonsense

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

MW is being found out big time In this league. As much as I want him to succeed, the way its looking so far I don't think he will be our manager come end of the season, sorry folks, but he just doesn't have any sort of experience to deal with the situation we are in. No doubt I will get slaughtered for this post, but I have had my suspicions for a while now. I will be genuinly amazed if warburton will still be there by May next year. So copy this post, screenshot it what ever the fuck you need to do. But let's just see what happens between now and end of season.

This rotate Barton and Rossiter in def mid (tu)

This is where the problem is for me, they both get in each others way and then the midfield breaks down,

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I think he will succeed, he just needs to find his magic hat again.

16 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Giving Kenny Miller 90 minutes at striker is stupid as fuck, but playing him on RW for almost the full game is just taking the piss tbh.

The problem is that Miller seems to be playing wherever the fuck he wants to, apart from in the box where he should be.

Either Warburton has told him he has a free role or Miller is ignoring the manager and is doing his own thing, both or which are equally worrying. However, the fact that he continues to be one of the first names on the team sheet would suggest Warburton has no issues with our number 9 dropping back to collect the ball off our centre-half then being 40 yards behind play if we do get a ball into the box.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

The problem is that Miller seems to be playing wherever the fuck he wants to, apart from in the box where he should be.

Either Warburton has told him he has a free role or Miller is ignoring the manager and is doing his own thing, both or which are equally worrying. However, the fact that he continues to be one of the first names on the team sheet would suggest Warburton has no issues with our number 9 dropping back to collect the ball off our centre-half then being 40 yards behind play if we do get a ball into the box.

I think he is fine with it and tbh I am too but only if we have players like Holt, Windass and Forrester making those runs in behind it is a good system and works tbh. Although I'm getting sick of it now because no one seems to make runs so we're better off benching Miller and starting Garner up top, his link up play looked good.

23 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:
4 minutes ago, sh323 said:

Some of the comments are a bit harsh on MW. Its difficult to find any right formation/personnel when only two players (tav and harry) have gotten pass marks for the start of the season. 

It's his job to motivate players, currently he's not doing it till half time 

4 minutes ago, sh323 said:

Some of the comments are a bit harsh on MW. Its difficult to find any right formation/personnel when only two players (tav and harry) have gotten pass marks for the start of the season. 

Our formation is 4-3-3 and we have no answer AKA plan B. 

I got worried when mw says we started playing high long balls I don't know where that came from wtf your the manager if the players divert from your tactics get them fucking told to stick to the agreed tactics. honestly I don't think I have seen a more disjointed team performance since mw and dw took over the reigns. but they had better get the team playing to their full potential and soon. 

15 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Our formation is 4-3-3 and we have no answer AKA plan B. 

I understand the team need to master 4-3-3 for when we get into European football but we can't sacrifice points to learn this formation.Would it not be better to start by playing 4-4-2, as our first half should be about sussing out the opponents weakness's and that formation is more flexible to do this. In the second half we could switch to 4-3-3 and utilise the info collected in the first half?

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I understand the team need to master 4-3-3 for when we get into European football but we can't sacrifice points to learn this formation.Would it not be better to start by playing 4-4-2, as our first half should be about sussing out the opponents weakness's and that formation is more flexible to do this. In the second half we could switch to 4-3-3 and utilise the info collected in the first half?

Yes I would rather 4-4-2 for extra support for Garner, our delivery quality is way too poor to be playing 4-3-3, and all teams know how to play against us. 

We are fucking terrible for letting teams score first early, allowing them to sit back and let us do all the pressing. 

Shocking display again tonight... Im really worried about going into this oldfirm game with this team/tactics.

We have lost that spark we had last year, fast one touch flowing football. Now we are as slow as a week in the jail moving the ball, and we seem to be happy to let  teams get 10 men behind the ball as we attack. 

I remember watching us last year and couldnt believe how much our midfield would move into space and rotate positions which caused teams havoc, yet now its like nobody is intrested!

The midfield is static, miller was lost in his own half most of the game, wallace and mckay are not linking up like usual, mckay wont take a man on till the 70th minute, warburton won't change things till the 60th minute even though we a rotten in the first and usually wont score till he makes a sub. We seem unable to get shots away and are trying to walk the ball into the net. 

29 minutes ago, TheBlueOne said:

Shocking display again tonight... Im really worried about going into this oldfirm game with this team/tactics.

We have lost that spark we had last year, fast one touch flowing football. Now we are as slow as a week in the jail moving the ball, and we seem to be happy to let  teams get 10 men behind the ball as we attack. 

I remember watching us last year and couldnt believe how much our midfield would move into space and rotate positions which caused teams havoc, yet now its like nobody is intrested!

The midfield is static, miller was lost in his own half most of the game, wallace and mckay are not linking up like usual, mckay wont take a man on till the 70th minute, warburton won't change things till the 60th minute even though we a rotten in the first and usually wont score till he makes a sub. We seem unable to get shots away and are trying to walk the ball into the net. 

I said this b4 and imo it's fuckin ridiculous the players on from the start no they can be rotten all first half as they are getting at least 15 of the next half no matter what. DK is also to blame for this team btw as he should be throwing money (reasonable amounts) at MW to get this sorted, start with defence get it right change the personnel going forward and see if we can get something out of different players as these guys honestly don't seem interested, I think MW has sort of given up as he's constantly chasing bargains and it's like it's rubbing off on our players.  Maybe the players who struggle to get in teams  in league 1 down south just aren't good enough and don't like criticism and the pressure of playing for a club with big expectations and a huge home crowd and big away following. We have ppl moaning about fans booing? Nae fucking wonder if this is what we are getting served. That should've been 12 points on the board but no we manage to fuck it right up 

2 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

To start with I wasn't MOH biggest fan but what has he to do to get a game? he's impressed the past 3 / 4 games but still can't get on the park ahead of a 36 year old Kenny Miller. Miller has served us well over the past few seasons and scored some important goals but MOH adds a different dimension to our game. Should've been on before Miller and dodoo for me tonight. Wrong starting 11 from mw imo

I was happy with MOH signing and think he'll be an asset if he gets game time at the girodome but in all honesty I've not been impressed by his start at Rangers and think he struggles when teams sit in as most do . His last minute run at Motherwell, where he ran straight into keeper when clean through was very poor. 

7 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I was happy with MOH signing and think he'll be an asset if he gets game time at the girodome but in all honesty I've not been impressed by his start at Rangers and think he struggles when teams sit in as most do . His last minute run at Motherwell, where he ran straight into keeper when clean through was very poor. 

But it's clear we need a different option. McKay is struggling for confidence, Miller (explains itself) , waghorn injured and dodoo looks a little young n inexperienced. Just think we should at lest give him a run out. You've mentioned that 1 chance, how many has the rest of the front line created or squandered??