Reaction From the manager

KingKirk

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

I think this is now dawning on him that its maybe not so easy.

Fuck he looked grim.

Maybe he is realising what the rest of us have known for the last 4 months.

For me he's got his starting XI wrong for each league game.

The midfield, which last season was one of the highlights, looks out of sorts and I think he's getting the balance all wrong.

We do have the ability but the manager needs to use the players correctly and the players need to stop thinking they are on easy street.

Lots of hard work required.

To start with I wasn't MOH biggest fan but what has he to do to get a game? he's impressed the past 3 / 4 games but still can't get on the park ahead of a 36 year old Kenny Miller. Miller has served us well over the past few seasons and scored some important goals but MOH adds a different dimension to our game. Should've been on before Miller and dodoo for me tonight. Wrong starting 11 from mw imo

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Talks in circles saying the same thing after every game

Exactly this.Fed up listening it's like Groundhog Day.The squad are honest...........we talked at half time...............lessons will be learned.

Then next game deja vu.Fraustrating and disheartening in equal measures.

Too many passes left to right all night, with no end product, even against 10 men. We need more insicive passes. Thought McKay was rotten tonight, MOH should have came on for Dodoo, then garner for Miller later on. Not enough pace vs static back line. Hopefully the team comes together in future but imo we have become to predictable.