Reaction From the manager

KingKirk

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Funny that because when Smith was here there was at least one thread a week where people would complain about how awful our football was and how results were fine but we need to play a better brand of football.

I want it on record that I wasn't one of them. 

I actually think our football, under Smith, was vastly underrated. 

1 hour ago, toad said:

Incoming, you just sent out an open invite to all, with your last sentence!

I do believe my goodness might have been taken advantage of here mate. Well spotted. If this turns out to be true then I just find it sad that such people would waste our time coming on to our forums with their obvious intellectual problems to the point that bears feel the need to rescue them through our good standards of upbringing and wanting to look after them whilst protecting our own. Extremely sad and hard to fathom :(

8 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Funny that because when Smith was here there was at least one thread a week where people would complain about how awful our football was and how results were fine but we need to play a better brand of football.

That's true. Walter's brand of football IMO was pretty turgid but it was successful.

However there's no reason why it has to be one or the other. Winning should always come first regardless.

33 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

:lol:

Just kidding mate. To be honest if your one of the troops then I'm glad you've stayed with it as I think the forum probably loses some bluenoses because they don't realise the internet is full of laughs and bollocks. I couldn't care about your spelling if your heart bleeds blue. But be warned you will probably get a bit of shit if you continue to be negative whilst writing like that but just persist because people will get used to it and know you are one of us.

Just today I was pulled up because of my believe in the Labour Party and thinking Corbyn was the best way forward so don't think your being victimised.

I was more taking the piss because I thought you were taking the piss or drunk with the spelling. I know plenty of people are dyslexic or stuff like that so if that is the normal way you write then no problem forget me taking the piss and soldier on. Anyway if your not a beast and are a bluenose then all the fucking best on the forum :541:

wit and wan :lol:

Didn't mean to make you out dyslexic just that through friends and a girlfriend I know its common. Not my intention bluenose. I know sounds right cheeky, I was still trapped into thinking your spelling was atrocious but not sure now if your just not bothered or simply struggle that way. Anyway don't give a shit and post away :541:

wit???

:P

18 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I want it on record that I wasn't one of them. 

I actually think our football, under Smith, was vastly underrated. 

Was kind of true mate but especially in Europe. I think with a striker like Anelka we might have beat any cunt. People don't give us the counter attacking credit we deserve. All those teams felt big moments of fear from us because we were dangerous and defended like wild bears. I believe its a Scotland Tim fabrication because normally every country is proud of such an achievement as 2008 but here its all about poor style as if we get teams there every week. That team laughed off the likes of Messi for fuck sake.

49 minutes ago, govanblue said:

That's almost poetry Bov. :P

BTW - You doing the Big Ibrox Sleep Out again this year?  Would you advise anyone else to try it? ;)

SL4_zpsm72p7oyo.jpg

Sign me fucking up :drool:

Our main stand has got to be one if not the ultimate stands in the world. I recognise that many great clubs and many neo-con TV clubs boast about their new stadiums and players but being a curious cunt I've definitely not seen anything that would come near to Ibrox in my travels. All tin new age shit holes. Lets fucking rejoice my fellow bluenoses.

Not that I'm saying that Ajax, Barcelona, and the likes of the Manchester clubs deserve even more recognition just because TV or oil money allowed them to improve their stadia. What I am saying is none of these new age huge clubs and I mean all the ones from the big TV money deals and their audiences. Fuck me the end of football is here :power_of_anguish:

Think Kenny hits the nail on the head.  We need to start matches like we finish them.  Makes sense.  Really like what Kenny says...  knows -- and understands -- the game.  WIll be a great addition to our coaching squad whe nhe hangs it up.  And a positive.. We just know he will score vs the scum in 2 weeks (tu)

2 hours ago, delamonty said:

Think Kenny hits the nail on the head.  We need to start matches like we finish them.  Makes sense.  Really like what Kenny says...  knows -- and understands -- the game.  WIll be a great addition to our coaching squad whe nhe hangs it up.  And a positive.. We just know he will score vs the scum in 2 weeks (tu)

Need to get back the crisp passing and movement that we have hardly seen since the cup semi final, new players need told this is how we play, now either shit or get off the pot.

Those waiting on a board of "can't spend, won't spend" tinvesting need to lower their expectations 

6 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Just kidding mate. To be honest if your one of the troops then I'm glad you've stayed with it as I think the forum probably loses some bluenoses because they don't realise the internet is full of laughs and bollocks. I couldn't care about your spelling if your heart bleeds blue. But be warned you will probably get a bit of shit if you continue to be negative whilst writing like that but just persist because people will get used to it and know you are one of us.

Just today I was pulled up because of my believe in the Labour Party and thinking Corbyn was the best way forward so don't think your being victimised.

I was more taking the piss because I thought you were taking the piss or drunk with the spelling. I know plenty of people are dyslexic or stuff like that so if that is the normal way you write then no problem forget me taking the piss and soldier on. Anyway if your not a beast and are a bluenose then all the fucking best on the forum :541:

Didn't mean to make you out dyslexic just that through friends and a girlfriend I know its common. Not my intention bluenose. I know sounds right cheeky, I was still trapped into thinking your spelling was atrocious but not sure now if your just not bothered or simply struggle that way. Anyway don't give a shit and post away :541:

No problem mate??

6 hours ago, govanblue said:

That's almost poetry Bov. :P

BTW - You doing the Big Ibrox Sleep Out again this year?  Would you advise anyone else to try it? ;)

SL4_zpsm72p7oyo.jpg

No mate.started a new job recently.          Working in Edinburgh art college, in fact just getting up for work just now.

Another 7 day week.??

Will see you at the next home game mate.

8 hours ago, William McBeath said:

As is the case with many Older-Generation Bears on here - he's got big fingers and a small phone. :P

ps - your own post isn't free of spelling errors either - but since you've used whilst correctly, I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt. :P

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

As is the case with many Older-Generation Bears on here - he's got big fingers and a small phone. :P

ps - your own post isn't free of spelling errors either - but since you've used whilst correctly, I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt. :P

Ya wee dick :lol:

At least I was drunk though (tu)