***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Do you not think it's absolutely crazy that in Scotland you can get jail time for saying "Fuck The Pope."

The Pope probably wouldn't even want you charged for it if you said it to his face. Only Police Scotland and Celtic fans are offended by an abusive slur towards the Pope.

I reckon if you went to the Vatican and held a "Fuck The Pope" banner up outside, you'd just get the banner confiscated and asked to leave

But if you done that at a Rangers-Motherwell game you'd get up to 5 years behind bars and banned from all football games in Scotland for life probably

Anyway, fuck him and the rancid old bastards he employs to abuse young children, they all deserve to be set on fire, not helped to cover up the unholiest of crimes

10 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Team will defo be -

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Rossiter 

Barton Halliday

Waghorn Miller McKay 

Really hoping Kranjcar doesn't start or play, it's not the type of game for him. 

Couldn't think of a worse midfield to start with.. Slowwwwwwwwww

1 hour ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Team will defo be -

Wes

Rossiter 

Barton Halliday

Waghorn Miller McKay 

Really hoping Kranjcar doesn't start or play, it's not the type of game for him. 

Really struggling with the kranjar signing tbh , a hell of a lot of work to get someone over who's unfit , no pace and not ready for one of our biggest games ? Seems a strange signing , surely someone in the 26 year old range from league 1 or championship would have been better .

1 hour ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Team will defo be -

Wes

Rossiter 

Barton Halliday

Waghorn Miller McKay 

Problem with that midfield is there is no creativity in it at all. There is also no one in that midfield who will be willing to make runs beyond the forward players. We played that midfield in a few games before and the balance hasn't been right.

I really hope Holt or Windass will be back in time.

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If Niko is fit then he must start.

None of their players can deal with his Sexy Football.

If he scores against them it would be amazing! 

Although I do love Niko and his classy football, Old firm matches are notoriously fast paced and need players who can deal with that, Niko would be better to bring on against tired legs at 60 minutes imo 

12 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Although I do love Niko and his classy football, Old firm matches are notoriously fast paced and need players who can deal with that, Niko would be better to bring on against tired legs at 60 minutes imo 

What we do know is he changes game. If he is to be a sub he will need time to do it.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

What we do know is he changes game. If he is to be a sub he will need time to do it.

He was a pretty ok sub against Motherwell tbf and he came on after 60 minutes then.

Guest Lloyd72
8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Last season's result begs to differ :wink:

What happened last time has no bearing on this match, completely different scenarios.

2 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Team will defo be -

Wes

Rossiter 

Barton Halliday

Waghorn Miller McKay 

Probably the worst team we could start with tbh 

8 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

What happened last time has no bearing on this match, completely different scenarios.

Would start him instead of two holding midfielders. As mentioned above he rose to occasion last year and his work rate could be vital. I do agree he should be in midfield with either Holt/Windass aswell.

So far we havent had a decent 90 mins since the start of the season, now is the best time for that to change. Brenda might be a laughing stock in here, but the great unwashed are indeed a different team, compared to what they were with Deilla.  They have the mommentum of CL and having all points from their 3 games this season. Big test ahead, which hopefully shows that Rangers is capable of winning the league. Should we take the 3 points, the pressure will be on them for some time, and along with their busy European schedule, it might aswell do us a favour.

Wes

tav kiernan wilson wallace

.             Barton

.      Forrester.  Haliday

waghorn  miller   mckay

thats how i see warburton starting and with kranjcar, garner as ohalloran as the subs. Im still undecided what team i wanna see start myself tbh?