***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Wes

Tav, senderos, wilson, wallace

Barton

Forrester/Halliday            Windass

MOH          Garner          Miller/Waghorn

Mckay needs dropped hasnt performed for months...Rossiter and Barton cant play in same system(yet) so id go with Bartons experience. 

I think Saturday's team is a tough one to pick. I think Warburton will go....

Wes

Tav

Wallace

Senderos

Kiernan

Rossiter

Barton

Halliday

Forrester

Miller

Mckay

id like to see,

Wes

Tav

Wallace

Senderos

Kiernan

Rossiter

Barton

Windass

MOH

Garner

Mckay

12 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

I have a really good feeling about this. Im loving the way everyone is writing us aff. I think we will do it. Im so pumped up already the sleepless nights are ahead. Unreal what these games do to you.

Hopefully wee do lad but as I said I am still pretty edgey the first ever going into a OF  as normally confident wee will hammer them , MW has to get the defence correct I think that is the main problem at the moment , when kris Boyd is out running your centre halves alarm bells are ringing senderos should start not the quickest but can hopefully control from the back and keep a firm strong line to deal with septics pace (hate to say it but) yeah seen a bit on sport scene and that Sinclair cunt is a whippet

aslong as wee can keep a strong back line and not concede in the first half the pressure will be on them and hopefully benefit in our favour don't think kranjcar should start as he likes time on the ball very technically gifted player and could create a goal if giving time on ball to pick out a killer pass but it is an old firm high tempo Halloday or McKay instead for me 

I want this

----------------Wes--------------

Tav-------Senderos----Wilson----Wallace

---------------Barton--------

-------------Holt------Niko------

MOH-----------Garner---------McKay

I’d put money on the below team though:

-------------------Wes-----

Tav--------Kiernan----Wilson-----Wallace

--------Rossiter--Halliday----Barton-----

Forrester--------Miller----------McKay

4 of us are sitting together in the bottom tier but my brother has got a ticket round the other side of the bottom tier. Think it'll be sound just to jump round with us? From what I remember at the piggery it's always a bit of a free for all where you can just stand where you want. Main thing is getting in; that sound about right?

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

4 of us are sitting together in the bottom tier but my brother has got a ticket round the other side of the bottom tier. Think it'll be sound just to jump round with us? From what I remember at the piggery it's always a bit of a free for all where you can just stand where you want. Main thing is getting in; that sound about right?

Should be sound mate, my mates 5 rows up am just gona stand wae him,,,

4 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Wes

Tav, senderos, wilson, wallace

Barton

Forrester/Halliday            Windass

MOH          Garner          Miller/Waghorn

Mckay needs dropped hasnt performed for months...Rossiter and Barton cant play in same system(yet) so id go with Bartons experience. 

I like the line up. I'd play miller over waghorn and forrester over haliday. Defence still worries me. But I've a real good feeling. Can't wait for this. 

Just now, TheMurray83 said:

MOH has to start he is a nightmare for fullbacks.

Any pace running at their defence will scare the shit out of them especially Kolo the clown

Also it'll be great for him to score against them :lol: Nothing like a bit of irony to go with your goal. 

It is a selection headache for us fans and a real variety of opinion in the thread on the starting XI. It will all depend on MW's approach to the game and I hope he believes that they can be got at if you take the game to them  and also  hope we show intent from the start to move the ball quickly and aggressively. Miller's experience and form make him a certainty to start, IMO.

For me it would be:

Wes

Tav   Kiernan ( if fit Wilson intsead of him)   Senderos   Wallace

Windass  Barton  Kranjcar

Miller   Garner   McKay

My bench would be: Waghorn, Forrester, MOH, Halliday, Gilks, Hill, Rossiter

6 hours ago, Tin_Man said:

Hopefully wee do lad but as I said I am still pretty edgey the first ever going into a OF  as normally confident wee will hammer them , MW has to get the defence correct I think that is the main problem at the moment , when kris Boyd is out running your centre halves alarm bells are ringing senderos should start not the quickest but can hopefully control from the back and keep a firm strong line to deal with septics pace (hate to say it but) yeah seen a bit on sport scene and that Sinclair cunt is a whippet

aslong as wee can keep a strong back line and not concede in the first half the pressure will be on them and hopefully benefit in our favour don't think kranjcar should start as he likes time on the ball very technically gifted player and could create a goal if giving time on ball to pick out a killer pass but it is an old firm high tempo Halloday or McKay instead for me 

BHEAST ALERT BHEAST ALERT BHEAST ALERT

Wes

Tav                 Senderos                Wilson                   Wallace

Barton

Halliday                             Windass

MOH                                  Miller                                 Forrester

Waggy, Krancjar and Garner coming off the bench