***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

15 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Anybody else get the feeling if anyone is getting sent off it could be Forrester?
He's been a right angry wee bastard lately :lol:

I think Forrester and Garner are likely to pick up yellow cards, at least.

Let's hope none of them get dismissed but you get the feeling they're going to be pumped up

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

Agreed with Forrester, Miller and McKay as the front 3.

Not sure he'll leave out Waghorn though...

Would be surprised if we are spending 1.8M on a guy like Garner to sit on the bench for our biggest game.

For the front 3 I think he might go with Miller Garner and Waghorn.

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Would be surprised if we are spending 1.8M on a guy like Garner to sit on the bench for our biggest game.

For the front 3 I think he might go with Miller Garner and Waghorn.

That would be a very narrow front three, think we need either MOH or Mckay on in place of one of the front three. Although I wouldn't drop Miller - loves a goal against that mhob. 

Warburton has a tough job picking the midfield and front three

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

That would be a very narrow front three, think we need either MOH or Mckay on in place of one of the front three. Although I wouldn't drop Miller - loves a goal against that mhob. 

Warburton has a tough job picking the midfield and front three

Aye I wouldnt fancy trying to pick 6 players from the options that we have. Massive difference from the last couple of years and a great position that Warburton has got us into. The one I would consider leaving out if Barton plays which I expect would be Niko as I dont think that would leave us with enough pace in midfield 

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

??? 

??? ???

??? Miller ???

Literally can't pick the team, It's hard to leave out Rossiter, Barton, Niko, McKay, Waghorn, Garner, Forrester, Windass, Halliday, Holt, Moh etc.

So many choices and so many good players, Trust Warburton to pick the right men for the occasion. 

Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

??? 

??? ???

??? Miller ???

Literally can't pick the team, It's hard to leave out Rossiter, Barton, Niko, McKay, Waghorn, Garner, Forrester, Windass, Halliday, Holt, Moh etc.

So many choices and so many good players, Trust Warburton to pick the right men for the occasion. 

I think Sendros will be in there instead of Wilson

They say they've strengthened...well I watched the game again and we had Law, Clarke and Zelalem. We've strengthened too. 

What I will say is we miss Holt in midfield. Perhaps Windass can give us the same energy as the wee man, we'll see. 

Im confident we can get a result. 

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

I think Sendros will be in there instead of Wilson

Highly doubt it unless there's an injury, He will go with what he's tried before.

Not the time to throw a player in that hasn't played in months in a high intensity game. Don't think he could last 90 mins at that pace yet. 

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

playing devils advocate - is anybody contemplating defeat?

Sensible head on? If we play like we have been, and they play like they've been, I think we could get a real doing. But, if we're at our best, I fancy us to nick it. 

Is it Saturday yet? 

2 minutes ago, james_85 said:

it's paid out in "free bets", you can't cash out.